Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 15K bonus miles when you register, book and fly 9 Sept. - 30 Nov. 2013

Earn up to 15K bonus miles when you register, book and fly 9 Sept. - 30 Nov. 2013

Old Sep 9, 13, 12:03 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Manufactured Spending
Original Poster

http://www3.aeroplan.com/promotions/...up3765_AC_TK80

Wherever business takes you this fall, you can earn up to 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you fly with Air Canada, Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge to over 175 destinations. Simply, register, book and fly.

Here is how your bonus miles add up:
  • Fly 12 flight segments and earn 3,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles
  • Fly 25 flight segments and earn 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles

Plus, when you fly with Canada's largest full-service airline – the best airline in North America – you’ll experience convenience, world-class service and personal touch-screen TVs at every seat.

Remember that this fall is all about MORE – more flights equal more bonus miles. Simply register, book and travel between September 9 and November 30, 2013 to take advantage of this great offer.

Only the recipient of this email is eligible for the offer. Offer is non-transferable.
Must register between September 9, 2013, and November 30, 2013
A one-time registration for all offers is required and can be completed on this page
Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings made between September 9 and November 30, 2013, for travel between September 9, 2013 and November 30, 2013
Valid on eligible scheduled non-stop flights operated by Air Canada and under the Air Canada Express and Air Canada rouge brands for travel between September 9, 2013 and November 30, 2013.
To qualify, the flight segments must be travelled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) indicated: To/From Canada and Canada/USA/Caribbean (incl. Central America) & Mexico: Tango (N, G, P, E, A) ; Flex (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S,K,L,T); Latitude (Y,B); Executive Class Lowest (D,Z); Executive Class Flexible (J,C); To/From Canada and South America/Europe /Asia/Australia: Tango (N, G, P, T, E, L, A, K); Flex (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S); Latitude (Y,B); Premium Economy (O); Executive First Lowest (C,D,Z); Executive First Flexible (J).
Valid on published fares eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass
Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Air Canada Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude
Can earn up to a maximum bonus of 15,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles for this offer.
Must fly a minimum of 12 eligible segments in order to earn Bonus Aeroplan Miles for this offer.
Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed
Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased
Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation
Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.
Old Sep 9, 13, 12:30 pm

Programs: AC SE, SPG Plat, FPC Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Sweet! Another easy 25k for little effort
Old Sep 9, 13, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by tcook052 View Post
Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings made between September 9 and November 30, 2013, for travel between September 9, 2013 and November 30, 2013
Dear AC/AP,

People that fly 12/25 segments in less than 3 months don't book it all within those 3 months. Go .... yourself.

Love,

rehoult
Old Sep 9, 13, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rehoult View Post
Dear AC/AP,

People that fly 12/25 segments in less than 3 months don't book it all within those 3 months. Go .... yourself.

Love,

rehoult
I hear you. I booked 4 segments yesterday and just outside the 24 hour window to change on a flex ticket. I have 4 segments this week as well plus 6 booked in November already.
Old Sep 9, 13, 3:37 pm

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
Calling canadiancow! This would be ho-hum compared to the "Wings" challenge a number of months ago.

Originally Posted by YOWzer View Post
Sweet! Another easy 25k for little effort
Old Sep 9, 13, 3:49 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Originally Posted by tcook052 View Post

Only the recipient of this email is eligible for the offer. Offer is non-transferable.
Yay. I love targeted promotions!
Old Sep 9, 13, 3:51 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM, Princess Elite
Although when you go to the link in the first post, the T&C there don't include that clause.... maybe it's not targeted.... maybe. Then again this is AC/AE so anything is possible.
Old Sep 9, 13, 4:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, UA Gold, Bonvoy Tit LT Sil, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yqtyyz View Post
Calling canadiancow! This would be ho-hum compared to the "Wings" challenge a number of months ago.
Edit: I misread this the first time.

Earn Your Wings got me guaranteed 140k, and still probably another 400k. 15k is not so great.
Old Sep 9, 13, 4:36 pm

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
I figured that that would be the case. Is it worth the effort to go back and rebook any of your planned travel so that it meets this program's requirements?

Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post

Earn Your Wings got me guaranteed 140k, and still probably another 400k. 15k is not so great.
Old Sep 9, 13, 5:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, UA Gold, Bonvoy Tit LT Sil, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by yqtyyz View Post
I figured that that would be the case. Is it worth the effort to go back and rebook any of your planned travel so that it meets this program's requirements?
I have one six segment trip booked, but the date difference now would be insane. I haven't booked Canadian or US Thanksgiving yet, but I'm not sure I could turn those into enough segments

Maybe 7 each, but that's more than I want to fly, a pain to book, and can be screwed by one little delay.
Old Sep 10, 13, 12:34 am

Programs: AC SEMM
I changed the dates for a trip with 6 segments last night as ticketing was closing - new ticket was issued earlier today (9th). The original ticket was purchased 3 months ago. Does this qualify for the promo or is it based on the original purchase date?

I agree with the other posters that the new promos are rather lame in that they require the ticket purchase to take place after the promo is announced. It would be a small number of fliers who would be ticketing and flying 12 or 25 segments within a 3 month window.
Old Sep 10, 13, 1:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Manufactured Spending
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yyz_atc_qq View Post
Although when you go to the link in the first post, the T&C there don't include that clause.... maybe it's not targeted.... maybe. Then again this is AC/AE so anything is possible.
I found the promo this AM on the AP website and the wording there doesn't make it seem targeted so I'd say it's another glitch and open to all members who register.
Old Dec 9, 13, 9:34 pm

Does anyone know how long it typically takes for these miles to post? I registered for this promotion some time back. Segment 12 was flown on November 24 and segment 25 was flown on November 30. All segments were posted by December 4.

I haven't received credit for anything yet. Have others had things post in a timely basis, or does anyone if they're doing a sweep in December to catch all these segments?

EDIT - I just saw in the T's & C's that it may take up to 3 weeks for miles to post. I'll wait a while longer...

Last edited by YEG USER; Dec 9, 13 at 9:40 pm

Search this Thread