Wiki Posts
Search

Flying AC7483 - Worth the upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2013, 8:57 pm
Original Poster

Flying AC7483 - Worth the upgrade?

Hey all,

Wife and I are flying YYZ-DFW tomorrow and wondering if anyone can share experiences on the e75.

Is it worth it to use eupgrades to upgrade that flight? It looks like a small plane, so wondering if anyone could share their thoughts?

Thanks,
DJ
Old Jul 30, 2013, 9:59 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Yes IMO

Hard to burn e ups anyways, unless you are SE than perhaps not.
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:06 pm

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
I agree. I use them every chance I get, primarily for flights in the US and Canada.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 6:25 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
YES!!
Old Jul 31, 2013, 6:26 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
I upgrade this route based on loads - 2 weeks ago I had no one beside me in the bulkhead, so it was as good as an upgrade so I didn't burn the eUp, but I am also SE who does a lot of TPAC and TATL so I conserve where I can.

If you have space, not worth it. If it is full in the back, probably a nice treat
Old Jul 31, 2013, 7:50 am

Programs: AC/SE, SPG, ICG
I'd say yes. I upgrade on the E190 all the time. They are both A-DF configuration in J cabin, so if you are lucky enough to grab an A seat its a single. No real usable space in the overhead bin on the A side in J, but roller bags will fit end-on in the bins across the aisle. If you are carrying on anything bigger than a briefcase, use priority boarding.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.