Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Updating your Profile on the AC Listens Panel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Updating your Profile on the AC Listens Panel

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2013, 11:49 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Just clicked on the link and mine was active. The profile part had q on which city I am based in and income.

Other q's included travel on all airlines, on AC, in Biz/Econ....

one odd question was what fare do I usually book in the last 12mo. Flex was the option, though its been T+ for most of the year.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 11:51 am

Programs: ACMM / Altitude S100K / HH Diamond
I clicked on the email link, was immediately upgraded on my next 2 flights, given 40 eUpgrades, and told that I would be treated even better as a 1MM!
Old Jul 5, 2013, 11:58 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by PreferBulkhead
I clicked on the email link, was immediately upgraded on my next 2 flights, given 40 eUpgrades, and told that I would be treated even better as a 1MM!
LOL, you mean they enticed you with your already earned MM status? Yup, sounds like it would be marketed as such!!!

Now, if they said they would help get rid of raccoons in the neighbourhood......

Old Jul 5, 2013, 12:01 pm
Original Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9780; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.666 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Let us know when they claw it all back.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 3:27 pm

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Welcome back, PB!
haven't seen you around for a while.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 8:57 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE 100 IHG Plat Amb Nexus
I too am a not so happy SE100 panel member. I wish that they would ask the hard questions... Are you happy with AC/AP? Are you considering other FF program options? How loyal do you feel to your AC loyalty program? Are you getting value? Are you going to continue buying Flex if the program is further devalued? do you feel valued?

Demographic and flight metrics seem much more important on these panels than how close are they are to loosing you. I'm looking at fares for a number of international flights soon, so far I can travel in a higher premium class earning as many or more miles for MUCH less than AC WITH a 20% discount code. It starts being less appealing to fly AC even though the flights may be more convenient.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.