Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

UA Award, AC Metal. Online Seat Selection?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2013, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold, HH Dia, Hertz #1 5*

Booked a UA award for Apr 14. AC EWR-YYZ and YYZ-NRT. UA provided me the AC confirmation number. Go on the AC website and Seat Selection is grayed out. Have a similar NZ confirmation number. Went to the NZ site and seat selection was done in less than 2 minutes. Not possible with AC?
Old Jul 2, 2013, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
No, not possible with AC,

the feature has been "coming soon" since last May, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...anada-com.html

You will have to call, as a non-status person, I'd set aside at least 30-60 minutes for hold time with AC.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold, HH Dia, Hertz #1 5*
Originally Posted by rankourabu
No, not possible with AC,

the feature has been "coming soon" since last May, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-c...anada-com.html

You will have to call, as a non-status person, I'd set aside at least 30-60 minutes for hold time with AC.
Thanks. I look forward to the musical hold. Probably Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, and Michael Buble
Old Jul 2, 2013, 2:58 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JerseySlime
Probably Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, and Michael Buble
I wish.

The best Elite perk is definitely skipping the phone queue
Old Jul 2, 2013, 4:50 pm

Programs: AC: Ac*A, , Nexus: Expired
Originally Posted by JerseySlime
Thanks. I look forward to the musical hold. Probably Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, and Michael Buble
Could be worse and you have to suffer though Justine Bieber, Avril Lavigne or Nickelback...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.