Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

LOT and Adria Airways new Aeroplan accumulation rates

LOT and Adria Airways new Aeroplan accumulation rates

Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:38 am

Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by guessaaa
I had a feeling this was coming. I wish they would honour all existing bookings at the original accumulation rate. They sold me a ticket promising 100% miles, and now it's 75% or even 0% without warning. Thankfully my LO flight is short haul. Now trying to find out if my AC S class for the codeshare is higher than LO W/L/S, which I'm hoping map to AC T/L/K. AC hasn't updated the table yet. http://www.aircanada.com/shared/en/c...ileage_lo.html
Originally Posted by guessaaa
The chart still hasn't changed. Can I assume AC S is still ok to earn points on LO?
The chart seems to finally be updated. I'm just confused why AC T > AC S. I thought T/L/K was Tango and U/H/Q/V/W/S was Flex, yet the chart shows T earning 75% and S earning 50%.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.