Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Threshold gifts for Air Canada Altitude

Threshold gifts for Air Canada Altitude

Old Dec 27, 2021, 11:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
No one's penalized if they count everything.

Sure, maybe you get all the thresholds in January and can't get any more... But you get all the thresholds.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 8:58 am

My SQM counter is over 350k.

There's a button to choose the 300k gift, but it errors. And they'd already manually deposited the points, so that's fine.

But there's no button for the 350k gift...

I don't even know what I want. I think the points are worth more, but I have so many already. If you could use GCs on FPs, it would be an easy decision.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 11:01 am

And I just got an email to select that threshold gift, but now I see no way of doing anything related to last year.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 1:28 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM
Originally Posted by canadiancow
And I just got an email to select that threshold gift, but now I see no way of doing anything related to last year.
I never got the 350K selection button. My 300k never worked. I hear you on the choice but I thin the Gift Card are the better values.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 3:31 pm

Programs: AC SE
Originally Posted by yowcat
I never got the 350K selection button. My 300k never worked. I hear you on the choice but I thin the Gift Card are the better values.
I had the same problem with you, the 300K button is out there but never worked, I called in, they can use the 300K button to make selection. And they send the case to somewhere else to esclate the 350K choice, and I have not received the one for 350K.

AC is saying they will be refreshing the gifts on 2022, but it still shows the same gifts from last year. Anyone knows if they will keep the same one?
Old Jan 14, 2022, 3:21 pm

I'm on the phone now dealing with 2021's 350k gift. I'm choosing the gift card, and it's an easy (but manual) process.

Hopefully by the time the rollovers hit, they've improved things.
YOWgary likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 3:26 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Gold, DL PM, WS Plat, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
I'm on the phone now dealing with 2021's 350k gift. I'm choosing the gift card, and it's an easy (but manual) process.

It's the hope that kills you.
D582, canadiancow and vancouver25k like this.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 10:34 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM

I also had to contact for my 350k gift. Was very efficient. From first contact to eGift card in a few days.

Moderator note: This thread has been retired. Please see the 2022-onwards version of the thread here. - Adam Smith, AC Forum Co-Moderator
EdmFlyBoi likes this.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Mar 17, 2022 at 1:10 am Reason: Add moderator note

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.