Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Halifax Maple Leaf Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2013, 6:40 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Last time I visited the YHZ lounge they had small cartons of milk in the fridge.^^
Old Jun 14, 2018, 5:26 pm

Keith’s .....there had never been Keith’s on tap at YHZ

Originally Posted by kelapstick
Nice lounge, Kieth's on Tap, and a fair size. Not generally crowded. Although last time I was through (three weeks ago) the escalator was boxed in (renovations) but you can take the elevator from just past security directly to floor 3. They seem to have taken out one of the coffee makers.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 5:54 pm

Programs: AS Gold 75K and Delta PM, former AA EXP
Transiting through YHZ from YFC and onward to YYZ on boxing day in J. LoungeBuddy is telling me the YHZ MLL is closed for renovations, but nothing on the Air Canada website. Can anyone confirm?
Old Dec 11, 2018, 8:33 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hilton Diamond
Well I was in there yesterday and it was quite open though the seating space in the lounge has been reduced due to construction on the airport terminal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.