Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Change vs Cancellation Fees

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
AC Change vs Cancellation Fees

Hi All,

Planning on going to Coachella 2013 but the lineup is not released yet so go/no go will depend on lineup release.

Right now from YEG-LAX I can get there 490 all in. NOT BAD. Not great but not bad.

What is the Cancellation fee? Same as the Change fee? I was looking at the T/Cs and Couldn't figure it out.

Sorry for the DUMB question lol
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:23 am

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
As a non-refundable ticket, there is no fee to 'cancel' the ticket. When you later re-book using the credit amount you will pay the change fee (which would be $150)

Last edited by D582; Jan 16, 2013 at 10:26 am Reason: spelling
Old Jan 16, 2013, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Originally Posted by D582
As a non-refundable a ticket, there is no fee to 'cancel' the ticket. When you later re-book using the credit amount you will pay the change fee (which would be $150)
Darn lol

fare..errr FAIR enough

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.