Wiki Posts
Search

Threshold Eupgrades

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan Elite for life; Fairmont Platinum; Delta Platinum Plus
Threshold Eupgrades

I cleared the 40 K mile threshold some weeks ago but have not seen the e upgrade threshold reward hit my account. Does anyone know how long this takes and then how long the credits will be good for assuming that I get them this calendar year?

Thanks
Old Nov 12, 2012, 11:04 am

Programs: AC SE100K MM
Originally Posted by MQS007
I cleared the 40 K mile threshold some weeks ago but have not seen the e upgrade threshold reward hit my account. Does anyone know how long this takes and then how long the credits will be good for assuming that I get them this calendar year?

Thanks
Yeah they should have cleared by now (generally after a couple of weeks I get worried) - go to AE.com and "request mileage credit" by imputing the info from your last boarding pass.

Yes any eupgrade thresholds crossed from Nov. 1 onward this year will have an expiry date of end of Feb. 2014.

Edit: oh sorry I am guessing you mean that you have passed the 40 K mark with your last flight and is posted in your account - not sure why you haven't seen the threshold eupgrades yet - may be worth a call in.

Last edited by mountaingrl; Nov 12, 2012 at 11:09 am
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:53 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy LTE
Originally Posted by MQS007

Thanks
I usually get my eupgrade credits the day after the miles are posted to my aeroplan account.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan Elite for life; Fairmont Platinum; Delta Platinum Plus
Under the current system should I expect an email something to the effect of: Congratulations for being such a loyal customer and having flown over 40,000 miles with us this year x number of e upgrade credits have been deposited to your account as your threshold reward..."
Old Nov 12, 2012, 1:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
No do not expect to receive an e-mail.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:05 pm

Programs: HH Diamond/ AC Elite/*Gold /Hertz Gold5*/Global Entry-TSA Pre/Starbucks Gold

Happy to report 10 e credits deposited with Feb., 2014 expiration. ^
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:45 am

Programs: AC, SWA, AA, NWA, EVA
I just received threshold eUpgrades. Are these in addition to the eUpgrades that I can select when I make my Top Tier choices?
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:09 am

Programs: AC QR WS*P
Originally Posted by coxta
I just received threshold eUpgrades. Are these in addition to the eUpgrades that I can select when I make my Top Tier choices?
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.