Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

PHX - can one an a US flight accompany 2nd person to lounge on AC flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2012, 5:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

This coming Sunday, my wife has a business class Aeroplan award ticket - coming from PHX to YOW via YYZ on AC. She is also an Elite Aeroplan member.

At approximately the same time, my sister-in-law, is flying on another Aeroplan award ticket from PHX to YOW via MSP and YYZ. Her first flight is on US. She is flying in economy, and she does not have an Aeroplan status.

The question is whether AC and US fly from the same parts of the PHX terminal building, so my sister-in-law can accompany my wife to the US Air lounge (or at least one of them).
Old Sep 23, 2012, 8:08 am

Both flights of Terminal 4 as near as I can tell from flight tracker
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:28 am

Programs: AA-Gold, Hilton-Gold, Hyatt - Platinum
Yes, They are both in T4 and have access to the US lounges airside. I was just at Phx last week and checked out the AC gates as I have booked my first AC flight and wanted to see where they were located. Note that T4 is large and depending on which US gate, it can be a bit of a hike.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:43 am
Formerly known as I_Hate_US_Airways

Programs: My Loyalty Programs? I now VOTE with my wallet!!!
Exclamation You Sure???

I thought AC flys out of Terminal 3, NOT Terminal 4!
Old Sep 23, 2012, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by I_Can_Fly_US_Airways
I thought AC flys out of Terminal 3, NOT Terminal 4!
"Did" currently AC is out of 4
Old Sep 24, 2012, 3:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
The PHX airport web site states that both airlines are in Terminal 2.

http://www.phoenix-phx.airports-guid..._airlines.html

If so, are the US Air lounges the only Star Alliance lounges accessible in that terminal building? Are there other Star Alliance lounges accessible in other terminal buildings?
Old Sep 24, 2012, 4:05 am

Programs: AC*SM, M&M SEN, BA Gold, DL Gold; Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII
The PHX airport web site states that both airlines are in Terminal 2.

http://www.phoenix-phx.airports-guid..._airlines.html
That is most definitely NOT the PHX airport website. Try www.skyharbor.com and you will see AC operates out of terminal 4 (has since end of 2008).
Old Sep 24, 2012, 8:38 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
I have flown PHX-YYZ-PHX three times this year on AC and I can tell you its terminal 4! The AC plane is surrounded by the many US Airways planes so you are good. The US lounge is on the otherside of where AC parks though, long walk, but still airside.^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.