Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Connections in YYZ

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2012, 5:50 am

Programs: AC LT E50K; AC*MM; SPG LT Gold
Originally Posted by agoldstein
Thanks. I still personally have to go through Canadian customs/immigration though, right?
There is a Customs/Immigration desk as you go from the US to the International gates. It's basically a passport check. I've never seen more than a couple of people in line and it should take less than a minute.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Thanks. I still personally have to go through Canadian customs/immigration though, right?
no, as mentioned just a passport check - it takes a few seconds - DO NOT go down to the main immigration hall, the desk will be on the left before the escalators.
Old Sep 25, 2012, 8:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/18920329-post14.html
Old Sep 25, 2012, 8:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Honors Diamond. Priority Club Platinum. Emerald Club Executive Elite
I am going the other direction (DEN to YYZ to ZRH)
When you arrive from DEN, you will be on the second level heading towards Canada Customs. BEFORE going down the escalator to Customs, you will see a small (2 or 3 booths) customs lane. They will check your passport and let you pass. From there, you turn left and head towards the international departures.

Checked baggage will be forwarded to your next flight. No need for retrieval.

You'll likely be enjoying a beverage in the AC lounge (if you have access) within 15 minutes of deplaning from DEN.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.