Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Meeting place at Toronto airport?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2012, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Meeting place at Toronto airport?

This is not exactly Air Canada question, but I figured more people here will know Toronto airport then if I asked it at american airlines forums.
I am meeting my husband in Toronto airport, we both arrive withing few minutes from each other, but he arrives at terminal one, while my plane lands at terminal 3.

could you, please, suggest the easiest way to meet up, we are not familiar with the airport.

thank you.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 3:33 pm

There's a elevated "train" connecting the two terminals - so going back and forth between them would be pretty easy. Do you have an onward flight or are staying in Toronto? You looking for a restuarant? You both arriving from the US and have to go through customs?
Old Jun 1, 2012, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
There's a Sheraton in Front of terminal 3 which is on the train line. Meet in the bar at the Sheraton, so that if either of you is delayed, the other can relax in comfort.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

thanks
we both are coming from USA, so have to go through the customs and immigration first then we will stay in Toronto
Old Jun 1, 2012, 7:43 pm

Programs: UA 50K, refugee from AC E50K, Marriott Lifetime Plat
T1 is really the main terminal at YYZ, but meeting @ the Sheraton is a good idea. Otherwise there's a bar / cafe outside the T1 baggage hall doors (arrivals level). It's nothing spectacular but it's an option. That cafe is roughly at door (post) D.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.