Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Odd...AC Webcheckin vs Iphone AC App

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2012, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha

Checked in this morning and printed out my BP's for my AC158 and PVD flights.

Exec Standby (so maybe gate upgrade)...but just for fun I went on my AC App on my iphone and selected "Select seats" and it was allowing me to select my seats in Exec...

ODD. I think I've seen this once before when I was waitlisted.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:07 pm

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by morphius909
Checked in this morning and printed out my BP's for my AC158 and PVD flights.

Exec Standby (so maybe gate upgrade)...but just for fun I went on my AC App on my iphone and selected "Select seats" and it was allowing me to select my seats in Exec...

ODD. I think I've seen this once before when I was waitlisted.
Did you finalize your selection in the iPhone App? For a while now, the iPhone App has been kinda 'flakey'. I have an Aeroplan reservation in economy booked in August. If I try to change the seats in the iPhone App, it only allows business class selection. Of course, it won't let me save the selection.

Ron.
Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Originally Posted by newfbc
Did you finalize your selection in the iPhone App? For a while now, the iPhone App has been kinda 'flakey'. I have an Aeroplan reservation in economy booked in August. If I try to change the seats in the iPhone App, it only allows business class selection. Of course, it won't let me save the selection.

Ron.
No tired...errored out HAHA

yes Flakey is the word!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.