YEG-YYZ-Rhode Island Connection

Old May 30, 12, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
YEG-YYZ-Rhode Island Connection

Hi All,

Sorry couldn't find this info:

Red Eyeing from YEG-YYZ and (AC 158) and land at 05:54 in YYZ on Saturday.
Then YYZ-PVD (Providence) at 9:30am.

-Have Nexus
-Also have Green Official Passport for Govt use
-Carry on only

What am I facing Saturday morning at YYZ in terms of US customs? Chaos?
Old May 30, 12, 2:07 pm
SYM

Programs: AC SEMM
US customs is usually quiet Saturday morning - you will use the dedicated USA connections line, and there is never much of a wait at the Nexus machine there. YYZ transborder security has a dedicated Nexus line, so wait time will be very short too.

The longest part of the process is the walk from domestic to transborder part of the terminal

In all likelihood, you are facing 2+ hours in the lounge
Old May 30, 12, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC *E/PC Gold /BW Diamond/Hertz Gold Plus/SPG Gold/Marriot Silver/ TUMI Alpha
Originally Posted by SYM View Post
US customs is usually quiet Saturday morning - you will use the dedicated USA connections line, and there is never much of a wait at the Nexus machine there. YYZ transborder security has a dedicated Nexus line, so wait time will be very short too.

The longest part of the process is the walk from domestic to transborder part of the terminal

In all likelihood, you are facing 2+ hours in the lounge
Phew. Thanks. I was reading the GTAA website and how they are apologizing for long waits for US Customs clearance so I was worried.....

First time using Nexus/GE...but if lines are short I'll skip it and just talk to the friendly Customs agent

Search this Thread