Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Earn 3,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you transfer & fill a prescription at Rexall.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 3,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you transfer & fill a prescription at Rexall.

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2012, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan / Airmiles

I did a search for Rexall and found nothing. If this is a dupe thread, I apologize.

From May 11 to June 10, 2012, go the extra mile for your health.

Earn 3,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles when you transfer and fill a prescription at Rexall.* Switching is easy. Just come in to your neighbourhood Rexall and talk to a Rexall family pharmacist today. Show your Aeroplan Card when paying for your prescription to earn your miles.

Refill your prescription and your mileage balance.

Earn 250 Bonus Aeroplan Miles on each of your next three refills. Your Rexall Family Pharmacist will give you three coupons when you transfer your prescription to Rexall. Show one of the coupons each time you refill your prescription. Simply have the coupon scanned at checkout to receive 250 Bonus Aeroplan Miles.

Refill coupon 1: Valid from June 11 to July 10, 2012
Refill coupon 2: Valid from July 11 to August 10, 2012
Refill coupon 3: Valid from August 11 to September 10, 2012

Speak to your Rexall family pharmacist for more information.

That’s in addition to earning 1 Aeroplan Mile for every $1 you spend at Rexall - including the full value of your prescription purchases.†
Old May 11, 2012, 4:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
There was a similiar special back in March but 3.5K is as good as it gets with Rexall it seems. Oh, the glory days of the 15k Rexall bonus...
Old May 11, 2012, 5:00 pm

Will this also count for 2 stars in the challenge?
Old May 11, 2012, 8:34 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
We took advantage of the 3,500 bonus miles for prescription transfer in March. Funny the same prescription was transferred for 15,000 bonus miles back in October 09 IIRC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.