Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flying (J class) YYZ-CDG in the near future

Old Apr 25, 2012, 9:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM; Hyatt Explorist; MR Gold; HH Diamond

What type of meal can I expect? This will be my first time to fly AC. Thanks.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by rendezvous
What type of meal can I expect? This will be my first time to fly AC. Thanks.
Dinner: appetizer (e.g. salmon), salad, choice of four main courses (typically choice of beef, fish, chicken and pasta), cheese and dessert (crumble or fresh fruit)

Breakfast: only continental breakfast, no hot option; typically plate of fruit, yoghurt, freshly baked croissants, muffins, preserves

Dinner quality tends to be pretty good IMO, breakfast is fine, but nothing too substantial (I usually have dinner and skip vbreakfast in order to maximize sleep)
Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:12 pm
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rendezvous
What type of meal can I expect?
The mediocre type.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, 1MM; Hyatt Explorist; MR Gold; HH Diamond
Thanks for the input.
Old Apr 25, 2012, 11:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The one good thing about AC is the seat. Not the food, or, even worse, the wine.

Admittedly, on domestic/NA flights, food and wine have improved over the last two/three years. While on overseas if anything quality may have deteriorated somewhat, or at least not improved much from the low that happened before Calin and co. took over.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.