Inflight kits on Int'l?

Old Oct 17, 01, 10:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: several
Inflight kits on Int'l?

Just curious, it's been a few months since I did an overseas J flight. Are they still giving out that black amenity kit that look like they can strap on to your belt, or is it a new one yet? I seem to remember 6 or 7 different ones over the last several years.

Thanks.
Old Oct 17, 01, 11:10 pm

If you're talking about your hnl-syd leg, it's the horrid little grey thing with toothbrush, lip/temple balm, and moisturizer. I don't even take it anymore.
Old Oct 18, 01, 6:06 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by jral:
Just curious, it's been a few months since I did an overseas J flight. Are they still giving out that black amenity kit that look like they can strap on to your belt, or is it a new one yet? I seem to remember 6 or 7 different ones over the last several years.

Thanks.
</font>
Flew over to Munich in J in early October, yes they are those black belt kits still.
Old Oct 18, 01, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In August to PEK, the amenities kit was grey and was a CP product.
Old Oct 18, 01, 7:24 pm

Programs: CX Diamond, HH Diamond, A-Club Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Shangri-la Jade, Intercon Gold Ambassador
I've accumulated about 10 of those little black "camera cases" over the past 6 months, a few of the horrid CP pouches and a few of of the ladies-version black belt bags (because my other half likes the bottle of face mist).

I'm trying to think of a creative use for them -- my best idea so far is to string them together on a belt to make a kind of bandolier and fill up on hickery-smoked almonds at each trip to the MML -- I figure you can get about 15 packets in each pouch.
Old Oct 18, 01, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: several
ACORD: Good answer!

Did you measure the little red bags of pretzels too?

Search this Thread