Listed as "AC FQTV" when flying SK

Old Oct 4, 01, 2:33 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
Listed as "AC FQTV" when flying SK

Hello!

Being quite comfortable as AC Elite and further evolving in my AC loving relationship, I salute you with the following.

Recently, when travelling SK, I noticed that my boarding pass did not me as AC *G but rather as AC FQTV. Is that the way it is supposed to be? I take it that FQTV must mean Frequent Traveller? I thought that was probably just the way SK refers to *G but in fact that check-in agent forgot to put priority tags on my bags and that left me wondering whether my *G status was really registered correctly when the BP said FQTV.

Hope someone wiz can shed some light on this
Old Oct 4, 01, 4:17 pm

I have never had AC *G on my SK boarding passes. I am however flying rt to HAM on sunday with SK and I will let you what my boarding pass says.
Old Oct 4, 01, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

On my RTW trip, I observed that both LH and SQ had annotated my boarding passes with *G.
Old Oct 4, 01, 11:46 pm

My boarding passes on UA and NH listed AC*G next to my Aeroplan number.
Old Oct 5, 01, 7:34 am

AC FQTV means they have put your aeroplan number in but not your gold status. It is worth checking this as I have been upgraded as AC*G on several occasions (usually when leaving OSL/CPH/ARN) by SK.
Old Oct 7, 01, 3:48 am

I am right now sitting in the SAS lounge at CPH and my boardingpasses says AC*G this time
Old Oct 7, 01, 7:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
kempis: Make sure to try the massage chairs! Also, ask the reception for a toothbrush - they are free after all, so one might as well add to one's supply (what trip have you been on?).

[This message has been edited by Goldlust (edited 10-07-2001).]
Old Oct 7, 01, 7:06 pm

Programs: UA-1K (3MM); AA-Gold (1MM); Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Kempis: Looks like we just missed each other. I flew from CPH to LHR this morning (07OCT) at 09h00 and then connected to YYZ.

My SK boarding pass just said FQTV. However I am certain SK knows of the status. Last year I flew from ORD to CPH and was given an operation upgrade because of my gold status but my boarding pass ust said FQTV.

Cheers

Search this Thread