Wiki Posts
Search

AC eUpgrade page down?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E
AC eUpgrade page down?

I'm sitting in NRT trying to see if my upgrade cleared for today's AC 004 to YVR but the page keeps getting stuck. I've never gotten an email with previous upgrades so I think this is my only way of finding out. Anyone else having any luck? Alternativley, can anyone see how full J class looks?

Cheers!
Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:23 pm

Page isn't loading for me either
Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:25 pm

AC04 for Sunday is showing 1 J, 0 R, and 5 Y too so looks pretty full
Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E
Originally Posted by bakersdozen
AC04 for Sunday is showing 1 J, 0 R, and 5 Y too so looks pretty full
Much obliged (if depressing). I may have some upgrade credits to give away as of tomorrow....
Old Feb 18, 2012, 11:37 pm

This is troubling, I wanted to try and upgrade my daughter later tonight.

When you upgrade the first segment at 96 hours does AC keep your name on a list for the second segment?

Also, a bit confused about amount of eupgrades. It say 17 eupgrades from TLV-YYZ but it also says 17 for TLV - YVR.

If I go online tonight to upgrade the first segment, 17 segments will be deducted. Do you get charged more for that second segment if I have to go online @96 hours for her second flight? She has 2 hours between her flights.

It would be so much easier if both upgrade requests could be done at the same time. Thank you
Old Feb 19, 2012, 12:05 am

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Yes. It is down again.

They were down a couple of weeks ago and now I can't access my eupgrade account. Hope they fix it within a short time, or I would be quite mad of not being able to upgrade before I am in the air on a longhaul flight!!
Old Feb 19, 2012, 12:36 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jarusoba
Yes. It is down again.

They were down a couple of weeks ago and now I can't access my eupgrade account. Hope they fix it within a short time, or I would be quite mad of not being able to upgrade before I am in the air on a longhaul flight!!
Ask the concierge to do it for you
Old Feb 19, 2012, 1:45 am

I can't access ie either - super annoying as I need to upgrade a flight next week and I am about to get on a 10 hour flight. Will suck if I miss out on one of the R3 seats left because of this.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 1:48 am

Programs: Aeroplan Elite, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador & Priority Club Plat, Hhonors Gold, Air Miles Gold
Thumbs down

Still down for me too. What a PITA. Get your s*** together AC!
Old Feb 19, 2012, 4:57 am

Still down.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 5:07 am

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Still down.

But at least, when I called into the SE line, the agent could do it for me at her end. So it is not as bad as a little while ago when the same system broke and even the agents could not do the upgrades.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 5:20 am

Thanks, didn't know we could phone in. Phoned in and she is on the wait list.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 5:24 am

Online check-in (via mobile site, ac.com and the iPhone app) are all down as well. Seems like anything driven from services.aircanada.com.
Old Feb 19, 2012, 8:01 am

Programs: AC 25k, A3 *G, BA, Westjet Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum
Its been down since about 8pm Mountain time, I was in there just before that time and it worked but it died when I when in after that. Glad we have electronic upgrades!!
Old Feb 19, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: AC*SE MM, Marriott Titanium, National Executive
I just has to make a 5 minute call to Montreal from my Canadian cellphone from the Thai Lounge in BKK thanks to the technical difficulties.
If I don't get the e-upgrades that will be a waste of 10 dollars.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.