Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Master thread: eupgrade credits to gift to a new friend

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:30 am

I realize that I've to pay extra in addition to utilizing eUpgrades as well. so I'll like to give away my 20 eUpgrade credits that expire towards end of year
Old Feb 14, 2019, 9:04 am

Programs: AC SE
any SE on AC850 tonight that wants to upgrade my spouse? Feb14
Old Feb 14, 2019, 9:27 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by canadiancow
On that note, I believe I'll be on 563 SFO-YVR the morning of Saturday the 16th. If I am on that flight (I'd say 90% at this point), and you would like an upgrade, I can make it happen.
Headed to YVR only? Or some International destination?

I will be in YVR INTL mid-to-late morning Saturday.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 9:31 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by beninjapan
I’m being flown (I believe it’s fare A) from YYZ to HND (AC1) next week on the 21st to start a new job. Would be forever greatful if anyone had some eUpgrades/nominations to share.
@beninjapan
Your flight is wide open on Feb 21.

Dont know what fare you are on, but may be worth a call to Air Canada to upfare (ie buy up to the next cabin) for Premium Economy (N Fare) or Business (P fare).
Old Feb 14, 2019, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by Plumber
@beninjapan
Your flight is wide open on Feb 21.

Dont know what fare you are on, but may be worth a call to Air Canada to upfare (ie buy up to the next cabin) for Premium Economy (N Fare) or Business (P fare).
@Plumber - I intend to do just that. I was going to call yesterday but their call centre was slammed and wait times were about 2 hours. I'll call tomorrow and upgrade to Premium Economy and then see if I can get added to the OpUp list (I assume I have to do this at the airport when I check-in).
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Plumber
Headed to YVR only? Or some International destination?

I will be in YVR INTL mid-to-late morning Saturday.
TPE run on Sunday to burn off 52

I have 14 left, so unless someone is OYB, I can't upgrade them on those flights. Though I guess I could get someone from Flex to PY.
Plumber likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:46 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
I was planning to do TPE on Sunday, but I missed the R space. Now I will be going to NRT on Sunday (AC3).
Old Feb 14, 2019, 7:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Nitehawk
I was planning to do TPE on Sunday, but I missed the R space. Now I will be going to NRT on Sunday (AC3).
Aw darn. @philelite and I got the R space really easily. It was wide open.

Maybe I'll see you in the MLL, though I think your flight is 2+ hours after mine.

On another matter, AmericanBovine has 52 expiring eUps and a nominee slot... If any contributor has R space open or is SE, I think we could make this work.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 9:03 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Aw darn. @philelite and I got the R space really easily. It was wide open.

Maybe I'll see you in the MLL, though I think your flight is 2+ hours after mine.

On another matter, AmericanBovine has 52 expiring eUps and a nominee slot... If any contributor has R space open or is SE, I think we could make this work.
Pick me pick me :-)
I can only use around 16 eupg though. YYZ-YYR return this month. Space on both flights. SE so everything should clear.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 9:25 am

Programs: AC: Ac*A, , Nexus: Expired
Flying YEG - YYZ on Friday April 12 on AC170 departing YEG at 1330. I would happily accept a conpanion upgrade . I am continuing on to AMS in PY so my YEG-YYZ is booked into B and only two credits.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 3:36 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
Edit: not finalized but claimed.

It’s getting to that time of year again.

I am willing to part with 26ish credits which should leave me enough for my Jan/Feb projected plans without having to dip into my credits that are good to 2021. I do not yet have a nominee so it should be easy.

I was pleased to help someone upgrade last year and hope to do it again. Please PM me if interested.

I would ask that you be a regular contributor to this forum. This community is helpful to many of us in many ways and this is one way of giving back in some small measure.

Will give preference to those people who have itineraries planned with a solid chance of getting upgraded. There’s no sense in these credits going to waste.
pmarrsouth and Jumper Jack like this.

Last edited by WaytoomuchEurope; Nov 11, 2019 at 8:23 pm
Old Nov 11, 2019, 6:03 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
I've got a 130+ eUps remaining. YYZ-based but will be passing through YVR a number of times.

PM me to see if dates align.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 10:14 am

Programs: DL DM, UA Gold, Marriott Plat Prem., Hilton Gold, National Exec Elite.
Originally Posted by YVRtoYYZ
I've got a 130+ eUps remaining. YYZ-based but will be passing through YVR a number of times.

PM me to see if dates align.
Do we need to be on your flight? I haven't flown AC in years could be fun. I wouldn't mind flying to YYZ and booking a ticket just for the experience.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:29 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
To those who PM'd re: nominee:

I apologize that I couldn't accommodate. Aside from the person who received my nominee status, there were several inquiries - some were legit and I wish I could have picked 2 people.

For the record, the person who received it is an "evangelist" who has personally helped me out on multiple occasions, so it went to the right place.
jasdou likes this.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 2:02 pm

Programs: AC50K 1 MM, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, Hertz 5*, NEXUS, BW Diamond Select, IHG Spire Elite
I applaud you for giving back to those that helped others, WTG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.