Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Executive First to Dublin?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Executive First to Dublin?

I note that AC are selling EF on select direct flights to Dublin this summer. I thought this route was served by the the non XM aircraft. Accordingly, do you think there is any risk of ending up with the old aircraft interior having booked Executive First?
Old Feb 15, 2012, 12:49 pm

Would be a case of AC refunding the pax I would think...
Old Feb 15, 2012, 3:26 pm

The XM 763 will operate D27 from YYZ and D13 from DUB for most of the season, and all flights after Sep 17. If you book an Executive First suite, the aircraft will be an XM aircraft, barring any major operational problems (in which case you would be refunded for the business class ticket). ^
Old Feb 15, 2012, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ac-YUL
The XM 763 will operate D27 from YYZ and D13 from DUB for most of the season, and all flights after Sep 17. If you book an Executive First suite, the aircraft will be an XM aircraft, barring any major operational problems (in which case you would be refunded for the business class ticket). ^
Thanks, great to know. I'm looking to travel at the end of September so looks like I'm in luck! Cheers.
Old Feb 15, 2012, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by ac-YUL
^ amazing news finally a proper TATL J to DUB. Have also heard numerous rumours that AC is considering making YYZ-DUB a year-round route.

Showing-my-ignorance q: what do D27 and D13 mean? I am guessing they are specific days of the week but which, specifically?
Old Feb 15, 2012, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by yyzdub
^ amazing news finally a proper TATL J to DUB. Have also heard numerous rumours that AC is considering making YYZ-DUB a year-round route.

Showing-my-ignorance q: what do D27 and D13 mean? I am guessing they are specific days of the week but which, specifically?
D27 = Tuesday and Sunday
D13 = Monday and Wednesday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.