Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Error code 5685 - 2201, no matter what itinerary I choose, for 3 days

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:39 am
Original Poster

I am trying to book multiple itineraries for travel from the US to UK between January and March next year. No matter which itinerary I select, at whatever fare (latitude, Tango +, executive), for any time period between January and March, I receive error code 5685 - 2201. I have called web assistance TWICE to report the problem. They have offered to book the individual itineraries for me. Fine. But it is beyond belief to me that this problem could go on for three days without being fixed. Is there someone else to whom I can report this that will actually look into the larger problem?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.