Wiki Posts
Search

Cancellation Fee for Tango Flight?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite, *A Gold
Cancellation Fee for Tango Flight?

Apologies if this has been answered in another thread, but I can't seem to find it.

I have a Tango return flight booked for this Thursday-Saturday. If I cancel it, does anyone know if they will wave the cancellation/rebooking fee?
Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:43 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
They will not waive the cancellation fee unless they cancel your flight.

At this time, you can rebook the flight and they will waive the change fee and difference in fare up until mid-December. For travel after that time, they will waive the change fee, but not the differecne in fare.

The info is on AirCanada.com...

Plumber
Old Oct 11, 2011, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite, *A Gold
thanks, but still wondering.

Thanks, Plumber. I did get that from the press release. I'm wondering, however, if I don't rebook immediately and take a credit instead, whether the cancellation fee will apply. I thought perhaps AC might be waiving that fee for cancellations due to the potential job action.

(I tried calling AC but the line rings busy, no surprise)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.