Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Best J seat with infant?? (77W)

Question: Best J seat with infant?? (77W)

Old Jun 12, 11, 2:28 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA PLT, HH Gold, MR Titanium, IHG Spire, Accor Silver, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jarusoba View Post
If I had it my way, I would ban infants in ALL classes of service!
If only, if only...
Old Jun 12, 11, 10:14 am

Programs: AC SE
Nice to see the old-timers complaining about kids/ infants. It wouldn't be FT without the anti-infant posts!

To answer the OP - The last row in J is my usual choice for flying with kids. As noted there is a little extra space in row 6 etc and that would be my first choice.

Have a great trip and don't worry - infants and kids are always welcome in J on AC.
Old Jun 12, 11, 11:56 am

Programs: AC E50K, Flying Blue, Accor Gold, ANA, Avios
Also, is it frowned upon to take him walking in the economy section if he does cry? (Not that I look forward to subjecting anyone to a baby's cries, but the back of the plane is always noisier anyway...)
If I were flying in Y in a bulk head row and happened to see a J passenger coming back to visit us in peasant land with a squalling baby, I at least would frown.
Old Jun 18, 11, 3:08 pm
KGL
Original Poster

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks you very much for all the helpful advice everyone, it is much appreciated. I will try to get a 6 or 11 seat at the back of one of the cabins.

[And as for infants flying business class - or any class, for that matter - I won't go there, except to say that I'm sure we all wish we had the resources to fly private so we could dictate exactly who we travel with! Until that happens for me, (said tongue in cheek, as that's not likely to ever happen, actually), I'll just have make do with flying on commercial airlines - public transport. And take the good and the bad that comes along with that. ]

Search this Thread
Search Engine: