Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2019, 12:58 pm

Programs: AC SE100K , 1MM, Hilton Diamond, KLM
YYC domestic till 1.45
Old Feb 6, 2019, 4:53 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
YHZ MLL until approx 8:00pm, or whenever 621 starts to board.

Business Center, back left corner
Old Feb 7, 2019, 1:07 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Outside the YOW MLL waiting for the doors to open.....its 3:07 AM
Old Feb 7, 2019, 1:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
Outside the YOW MLL waiting for the doors to open.....its 3:07 AM
You can get into airside that early at YOW? Had no idea. YUL is 3:30am.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 3:44 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Current opening time is 04:30 for YOW.

It opens roughly 1 hour before the first flight, which departs for YYZ at 05:25.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 8:29 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by yyznomad
I know! The flight to YUL was two hours delayed with an arrival time of 2:00 AM. I was offered that flight and in J, however I needed to wait for two friends from YVR that was arriving into YUL at 7 AM. I was told i could not stay on the air-side, and as I had no onward boarding pass I would of course not be allowed back in. Because of this I stayed on my scheduled flight to YOW that arrived at 1:30 AM and I caught the 5:45 AM flight to YUL. YOW was very quiet and boring as I was the only passenger on air-side for two hours. YUL is the only airport that i know that closes air-side overnight!
Old Feb 7, 2019, 8:37 am

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
I know! The flight to YUL was two hours delayed with an arrival time of 2:00 AM. I was offered that flight and in J, however I needed to wait for two friends from YVR that was arriving into YUL at 7 AM. I was told i could not stay on the air-side, and as I had no onward boarding pass I would of course not be allowed back in. Because of this I stayed on my scheduled flight to YOW that arrived at 1:30 AM and I caught the 5:45 AM flight to YUL. YOW was very quiet and boring as I was the only passenger on air-side for two hours. YUL is the only airport that i know that closes air-side overnight!
YYC, YEG, YWG, and many others... Unless of course you mean major international airports.
Old Feb 7, 2019, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
I had no idea that an onward boarding pass allows one to stay airside over night at YOW. Good to know!
So I guess you waited in the MLL after it opened?
Old Feb 7, 2019, 10:14 am

Does the YVR transboarder MLL have adequate food options for breakfast for a morning departure? I’ve only been to the domestic MLL at YVR. I’m not sure whether I should allocate my time to this or the PP lounge instead. Any input is greatly appreciated
Old Feb 8, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
YYZ DOM for an hour or so.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 9:01 am

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by The YVR Guy
Does the YVR transboarder MLL have adequate food options for breakfast for a morning departure? I’ve only been to the domestic MLL at YVR. I’m not sure whether I should allocate my time to this or the PP lounge instead. Any input is greatly appreciated
Bananas and muffins and stuff. Pretty much like the YYZ transborder.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 10:32 am

In the YVR INTL now...looking for @Nitehawk...heading our to Concourse soon as the bar opens an hour earlier than the MLL. Hopefully get to say 'hello' before your flight to TPE.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 10:34 am

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
Originally Posted by Plumber
In the YVR INTL now...looking for @Nitehawk...heading our to Concourse soon as the bar opens an hour earlier than the MLL. Hopefully get to say 'hello' before your flight to TPE.
Just landed quite delayed out of YYJ. I'm interested in the bar also. I'll head to the MLL now.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Nitehawk
Just landed quite delayed out of YYJ. I'm interested in the bar also. I'll head to the MLL now.
I am seated at the bar in the MLL-- glasses, white shirt, couple of carry on bags.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 12:49 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
YYZ DOM MLL until 4:45pm.

Hanging out in Conference Room A at the back of the Business Centre (unless I get kicked out).

Last edited by Yhztraveller; Feb 8, 2019 at 2:09 pm Reason: flight delayed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.