Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 5:04 pm

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
I am in the YEG MLL. It has been a while since I got to this airport early enough to go to the MLL. The renovations are in full swing.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 5:40 pm

Programs: FOTSG Tangerine Ex E35k (AC)
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
Thats your cabin class.
Did you book Econ Tango, Flex or Latitude?
Basically go to manage your bookings. If there's an option under flight options (or similar) you can pay, if there isn't you can't. You can pay Flex or Lat, $50/$25 in FRA I believe. Tax free.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 5:48 pm
alc

Originally Posted by yosemite1
REQUEST 29-OCT-2017 / 07:30 - 11:30 / FRA / MLL / International / yosemite1

quick question in addition to the above:
with E35K, I don’t think I have access to the INTL MLL at FRA, could I pay to get in?

thanks as always!
If all else failed, and I assumed you FT profile is up-to-date, then just use your PP from AMEX Plat to get into one of the lounge instead - PP App show 3 available.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 6:42 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 100K
Anyone in YYZ Transborder MLL now?

A friend kicked out of plaza premium as it's closed but LAS flight delayed.... anyone?
Old Oct 26, 2017, 6:49 pm

Programs: AC Black Card, Nexus
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
Thats your cabin class.
Did you book Econ Tango, Flex or Latitude?
Originally Posted by jc94
Basically go to manage your bookings. If there's an option under flight options (or similar) you can pay, if there isn't you can't. You can pay Flex or Lat, $50/$25 in FRA I believe. Tax free.
Its a Lufthansa booking

Originally Posted by alc
If all else failed, and I assumed you FT profile is up-to-date, then just use your PP from AMEX Plat to get into one of the lounge instead - PP App show 3 available.
Yep PP is the backup!
Old Oct 27, 2017, 2:59 am

Its a Lufthansa booking

Yep PP is the backup!
You should still be able to get a booking code to login to AC? When I booked LH codeshares on an AC ticket one of the two companies gave me a code that allowed to me login to LH and pick and pay for better seats...

Assuming the flight out of FRA is on AC metal that is.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:25 am

You should still be able to get a booking code to login to AC? When I booked LH codeshares on an AC ticket one of the two companies gave me a code that allowed to me login to LH and pick and pay for better seats...

Assuming the flight out of FRA is on AC metal that is.
It’s LH stock and metal.
literaly just wanted to hang in the MLL and wanted to see if I could pay for entry w/ E35k status
Old Oct 27, 2017, 10:08 am

It’s LH stock and metal.
literaly just wanted to hang in the MLL and wanted to see if I could pay for entry w/ E35k status
I believe the answer is no in that case, sorry!
Old Oct 27, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
Originally Posted by rodric
A friend kicked out of plaza premium as it's closed but LAS flight delayed.... anyone?
All transborder lounges close around the same time (I think its 8.30pm) regardless of delayed flights. Basically they close because US CBP closes so technically they close just before the end of 'scheduled' flight times. IMHO
Old Oct 27, 2017, 12:34 pm

I believe the answer is no in that case, sorry!
Dang!!

I mean, I'll still try and report back, but luckily I have priority pass as a backup.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 1:35 pm

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
E35K doesn't have access to international lounges. If you are unable to buy access (bc it is LH ticket), you will just do the walk of shame. The LH lounges are great. I enjoyed multiple glasses of champagne or cava or something there. More than MLL had.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by flyquiet
E35K doesn't have access to international lounges. If you are unable to buy access (bc it is LH ticket), you will just do the walk of shame. The LH lounges are great. I enjoyed multiple glasses of champagne or cava or something there. More than MLL had.
FRA MLL is however decent. I guess the question is can the OP buy LH lounge access when in Y... PLL sounds like a winner tbh.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 8:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
YVR domestic for a bit. I'm on 8081 and 8082, then I'll be back before 308.

Three companions will be joining me sometime between now and 308.
Old Oct 28, 2017, 6:40 am

Originally Posted by flyquiet
Hmm, I wonder if I can access any LH Lounges? I'd assume probably not, no status with them, ticket is in Y, and I'm only *S.

FRA MLL is however decent. I guess the question is can the OP buy LH lounge access when in Y... PLL sounds like a winner tbh.
What is PLL?
Old Oct 28, 2017, 7:39 am

Programs: AC E35K, NEXUS
Hmm, I wonder if I can access any LH Lounges? I'd assume probably not, no status with them, ticket is in Y, and I'm only *S.
I was remarking in response to a post suggesting using the Amex to access -- I don't know if it is eligible -- but have you looked at whether LH will sell lounge access?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.