FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1216360-im-mll-ac-cafe-signature-suite-now-lounge-meet-up-master-thread.html)

global happy traveller May 17, 2011 10:25 am

Originally Posted by Symmetre (Post 16401441)
Hello from the domestic MLL :-)

i wonder if there's an interlounge call feature :D:p

neuron May 17, 2011 11:09 am

Is there soup? :D

bakersdozen May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

no soup... stupid pasta.

YQMer May 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Why don't we keep this thread going? Folks could post to it (bump it) whenever they're in a lounge and perhaps meet with with other FTers from time to time. I know there were other ways of doing this set up before but they don't seem to work IMHO--this other way may be worth a try. Not sure if that was your intent GHT, and I don't want to hijack your thread if it wasn't... thoughts?

beepyou May 17, 2011 7:16 pm

can you update us on the shower situation?...

Ancien Maestro May 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Originally Posted by beepyou (Post 16404799)
can you update us on the shower situation?...

Are the rumours true?

global happy traveller May 18, 2011 1:24 am

i only saw one person going in and out at a time...... i do not have x-ray eyes....but will let your imaginations take over.....

yes there was tortellini (meat and cheese) with meat or tomato sauce....also cream of mushroom and minestrone soups....... getting bored with the food there....

EZESE May 18, 2011 4:58 am

Originally Posted by global_happy_traveller (Post 16406158)
getting bored with the food there....

...tell me about it!:td:

Z-man May 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Hello from the YYZ transborder MLL...soup today, the pasta fugioli and cream of brocolli.

fpc552 May 18, 2011 12:54 pm

I'm in the YUL international MLL now.
Cream of Broccoli or Minestrone. The minestrone looks heavy on the green beans. Also a cold chick pea salad. Haven't seen a pasta yet.

Z-man May 18, 2011 1:31 pm

yes there was tortellini (meat and cheese) with meat or tomato sauce....also cream of mushroom and minestrone soups....... getting bored with the food there....

I fly transborder every week so the tortellini in the Int'l MLL at YYZ is a huge treat for me since I'm only in there two or three times a year tops....I wish they had it here in transborder. It was one of the best pastas I have ever had in my life.:)

EZESE May 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Originally Posted by Z-man (Post 16409429)
I fly transborder every week so the tortellini in the Int'l MLL at YYZ is a huge treat for me since I'm only in there two or three times a year tops....I wish they had it here in transborder. It was one of the best pastas I have ever had in my life.:)

...really you like that mushy overcooked tortellini that has usually been sitting there in a vat for hours at a time?...LOL:D

Ancien Maestro May 18, 2011 2:18 pm

i only saw one person going in and out at a time...... i do not have x-ray eyes....but will let your imaginations take over.....

You mean the shower or the lounge?

Z-man May 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Originally Posted by EZESE (Post 16409735)
...really you like that mushy overcooked tortellini that has usually been sitting there in a vat for hours at a time?...LOL:D

OMG, it is the best! I have a strange taste...I pour milk on my cereal when I wake up, then shower, shave, get dressed and eat my soggy cereal. I also think that the Mr Sub Assorted, made to factory specifications is the single best sandwich on the face of this earth and could eat it every day for the rest of my life.
So what I'm saying is, I do not have a discerning pallet, but enjoy the simple things...:p

Stussi613 May 18, 2011 5:27 pm

YUL domestic mll right now...