Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2017, 3:40 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Well I'm inbound from YUL, so I could do either.

Though if I can make 739, that would be my goal.
Well, a pod is certainly better. I wish you best of luck ^
Let me know if you will end up at YYZ DOM MLL during that time range though
Old Oct 23, 2017, 7:17 am
alc

So, over the last couple weeks, each time I am flying my EYW route, I pretty much sit around the same area at about the same time (except Sunday where I get in an hour later) and looking at this plane at Gate 73. I watch the captain get into to his seat each time, adjusting this and that, looking at his paper work. When the plane push back, that is my indication that I need to get out of MLL as well.

So, today, I finally look it up and it is AC1600. Thank you for sharing your time with me (whether you want to or not )

Name:  YUL_TB.png
Views: 422
Size:  599.9 KB

PS: I don't drink alcohol, I just feel like I need something to go with the plane in the photo. But it is my go-to glass now at YUL MLL (Dom or TB) so I don't need to walk and fore to refill
Old Oct 23, 2017, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by alc
So, over the last couple weeks, each time I am flying my EYW route, I pretty much sit around the same area at about the same time (except Sunday where I get in an hour later) and looking at this plane at Gate 73. I watch the captain get into to his seat each time, adjusting this and that, looking at his paper work. When the plane push back, that is my indication that I need to get out of MLL as well.

So, today, I finally look it up and it is AC1600. Thank you for sharing your time with me (whether you want to or not )

Attachment 42286

PS: I don't drink alcohol, I just feel like I need something to go with the plane in the photo. But it is my go-to glass now at YUL MLL (Dom or TB) so I don't need to walk and fore to refill
Does your wife know. (?)

Doubt anyone can beat that size and girth. Ok, maybe a 777 or 789.
Old Oct 23, 2017, 11:08 am
alc

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Does your wife know. (?)

Doubt anyone can beat that size and girth. Ok, maybe a 777 or 789.
Not sure if I understood exactly what you are referring to. If you are talking the glass contents, then that is diet coke (the machine ran out of coke zero) so, yes, my wife know I drink diet coke instead of regular coke... lol

And sorry, didn't catch your 2nd line at all, having a senior moment again right now

--- added ---

Sorry, I just got your comment now I will show her what competition she has, in hope she will treat me even better than now
Old Oct 23, 2017, 2:39 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YYC MLL ?
Old Oct 24, 2017, 10:55 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
YVR Intl- now (9:50am Oct 24) until 11:30-ish

Back left corner- blue shirt

Edit- at the bar now....

Last edited by Plumber; Oct 24, 2017 at 11:44 am Reason: Moved positions
Old Oct 24, 2017, 1:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Just in case you've had too many cookies or tortillas in the YYZ Dom MLL, or if you would rather not battle the elevators during lounge rush hour.....

Toronto YYZ T1 Fitness Centre

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cana...l#post28971388
Old Oct 24, 2017, 1:07 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
Originally Posted by alc

Attachment 42286

Geez what a waste of a nice pint
Old Oct 24, 2017, 2:19 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by 24left
Just in case you've had too many cookies or tortillas in the YYZ Dom MLL, or if you would rather not battle the elevators during lounge rush hour.....

Toronto YYZ T1 Fitness Centre

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/cana...l#post28971388
An interesting option, although I get my exercise running from my inevitably late US inbound to the other end of YYZ where my YVR outbound flight is inevitably departing on time. My current record is about 22 minutes door to door.

Last edited by Bohemian1; Oct 24, 2017 at 3:14 pm
Old Oct 24, 2017, 2:50 pm

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Going to be in the YYZ Int’l for a few hours tonight, before 881 to CPH. PM if you’re there.
Old Oct 25, 2017, 5:53 am

Programs: AC Black Card, Nexus
REQUEST 29-OCT-2017 / 07:30 - 11:30 / FRA / MLL / International / yosemite1

quick question in addition to the above:
with E35K, I don’t think I have access to the INTL MLL at FRA, could I pay to get in?

thanks as always!
Old Oct 26, 2017, 1:36 pm

Looking for access this upcoming Monday 10-30-2017 IAH 5-7am

Not sure if a lot of *A flyers are here too, or if any other lounge in IAH is relevant, but it's worth the try. If YES, then:

REQUESTING access (for one person):

10/30 IAH 05:00-7:00 (AM) Ori Kuper

I'll be departing with Air Canada that morning, most likely from terminal A, but let me know if you have anything around.

Thanks!!
Ori.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by yosemite1
REQUEST 29-OCT-2017 / 07:30 - 11:30 / FRA / MLL / International / yosemite1

quick question in addition to the above:
with E35K, I don’t think I have access to the INTL MLL at FRA, could I pay to get in?

thanks as always!
What's your fare class?
Old Oct 26, 2017, 3:00 pm

Programs: AC Black Card, Nexus
Originally Posted by Jumper Jack
What's your fare class?

Economy
Old Oct 26, 2017, 4:38 pm

Originally Posted by yosemite1
Economy
Thats your cabin class.
Did you book Econ Tango, Flex or Latitude?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.