Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2019, 1:25 pm

Programs: AC 100K, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Marriott/SPG (Bonvoy?) Gold Elite/HHonors Gold
Anyone in YYZ DOM, or need a guest in?

Upper level behind the fake fireplace, with brown shoes, grey khaki, and black t-shirt if anyone is killing time until about 16:00-ish.
Old May 10, 2019, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by doubleflier
Anyone in YYZ DOM, or need a guest in?

Upper level behind the fake fireplace, with brown shoes, grey khaki, and black t-shirt if anyone is killing time until about 16:00-ish.
I was like "wut, there's another floor above the main section of the YYZ Dom MLL?" for a moment there...
When you say "upper level", you mean the "elevated seating section in the middle of the MLL"...
canadiancow and doubleflier like this.
Old May 10, 2019, 1:39 pm

Programs: AC 100K, Alaska MVP Gold 75K, Marriott/SPG (Bonvoy?) Gold Elite/HHonors Gold
Haha, yes I should have specified “elevated” level.

Now I’m looking around to watch if anyone is scurrying about to find the access to the secret upper level.
Old May 10, 2019, 3:17 pm

Programs: Only J via Peasant Points, 777HDPeasant or The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance and Narcissism.
YYZ US MLL until 18:15 ish
Old May 12, 2019, 5:05 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YYZ DOM, flights delays, flight delays oh joy
Old May 18, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
YYC MLL......Nice and quiet

Peaceful, a few non-frequent flyers, no kids, just quiet, watching the rain fall outside
Old May 18, 2019, 9:32 am

Programs: AC FOTSG, DL WM
YUL domestic MLL, chilling out here until sometime after LH bag drop opens. Fairly empty and quiet here at the moment...for the time being
Old May 18, 2019, 9:43 am

Programs: AC E50, NEXUS
YYZ Dom.
not too busy not counting the fruit flies testing my ability to pull a Guinness.
aeroman380 likes this.
Old May 18, 2019, 9:56 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Signature Suite till about 1pm. Sitting at the end of the bar.
Old May 19, 2019, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Long shot. Is anyone at YOW cross border lounge right now? Meeting my sis in ORD for Air NZ deal to SYD. Her UA flight has just been delayed by 2 hrs. If someone could guest her into lounge, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old May 19, 2019, 6:16 am

Originally Posted by margarita girl
Long shot. Is anyone at YOW cross border lounge right now? Meeting my sis in ORD for Air NZ deal to SYD. Her UA flight has just been delayed by 2 hrs. If someone could guest her into lounge, it would be greatly appreciated.
YOW doesn't have a transborder lounge of any kind (Maple Leaf or otherwise). It's actually a pretty awful concourse consisting of a Tim Hortons and a small shop airside. Hopefully your sis can get out of there as soon as possible!

-James
margarita girl likes this.
Old May 19, 2019, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Thanks for that. UA is having a bad day. My YYZ-ORD flight also delayed! Good thing we had a 5 hr connection in ORD.
Old May 19, 2019, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by j2simpso
YOW doesn't have a transborder lounge of any kind (Maple Leaf or otherwise). It's actually a pretty awful concourse consisting of a Tim Hortons and a small shop airside. Hopefully your sis can get out of there as soon as possible!

-James

Oh come on now, its all about perspective. If you have Tim's loyalty card at 7, BINGO there is a free coffee, just as in a lounge. You stand by the far end of the counter and pretend its an overcrowded MLL with a bunch of non-frequent flyers using guests pass and BINGO, you are in an overcrowded MLL.

If you use your imagination anything is possible.

...too much time at Disney?
Old May 19, 2019, 3:43 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM
Originally Posted by j2simpso

-James
Hey now, there is a little sit down restaurant too.

Okay the US departures area at YOW is awful when you’re badly delayed.
Old May 25, 2019, 11:53 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold, Hertz 5*
YVR DOM from 11:30-12:20 today if anyone is around.
YYZ INTL about 9:30-11 tonight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.