Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 9:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by CanRulez
You do know that if you combine some of your client meetings to (back to back days), you'll save on airfare right?

What fun is that?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 9:13 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Yep.

You kind of messed up my plans by baiting us then canceling on us.

I would have preferred flying on an earlier flight. I've been on the 788/789 more than probably all of you on this forum by now, so I don't care much for it... (just a bonus if I'm on one).
Well I am on the 1430 flight
Old Dec 16, 2015, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Well I am on the 1430 flight
There is no 1430 flight.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 9:48 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
There is no 1430 flight.
Ac109...
Old Dec 16, 2015, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Ac109...
J5C5Z5D2P0R0

I'd join you but the other person can't IKK even if I offer to pay for the AE change fee.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:03 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
YVR for the next hour, then YEG for several hours...
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:09 am
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
This week and rest of the year planned:
Monday LHR YYZ YOW
Tuesday YOW YYZ YYC
Wednesday YYC YYZ YVR
Thursday YVR YYC
Friday YYC YYZ YOW
Saturday YOW YYZ YVR
Sunday YVR YYZ YVR
Monday YVR YYC
Tuesday YYC YYZ YOW
Wednesday YOW YYZ YVR
Saturday YVR YYZ WAW ARN

Celebrating New Years with the blonde hair blue-eyed folk.
I'm hoping you're asking Santa for a Dosimeter for Christmas. If you don't already have one.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kwflyer
I'm hoping you're asking Santa for a Dosimeter for Christmas. If you don't already have one.
Perhaps I will take you up on that suggestion...
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:35 am

Programs: AC E50, NEXUS
In the international MML in YYZ. Waiting on an air ride to Istanbul and sipping on a spicy ceasar.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Yep.

You kind of messed up my plans by baiting us then canceling on us.

I would have preferred flying on an earlier flight. I've been on the 788/789 more than probably all of you on this forum by now, so I don't care much for it... (just a bonus if I'm on one).
And here I was thinking "why are we going so late if we're going out that night"

Meanwhile SAP is saying that we're on 149 because of the desire for a widebody.

J5C5Z5D2P0R0

I'd join you but the other person can't IKK even if I offer to pay for the AE change fee.
SDC is always possible. I'm trying to convince SAP to SDC to 149, since I'd rather fly on a 788 than a 320.

And that flight, for the record, does not depart at 1430

The only flight with R space between 0900 and our flight is the HD. And it's only an hour earlier.

I mean I'm fine with the HD. It's probably the best option for beer pong. Get a whole row, and then throw from A to K with a bounce on D/G.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by canadiancow
And here I was thinking "why are we going so late if we're going out that night"

Meanwhile SAP is saying that we're on 149 because of the desire for a widebody.

SDC is always possible. I'm trying to convince SAP to SDC to 149, since I'd rather fly on a 788 than a 320.

And that flight, for the record, does not depart at 1430

The only flight with R space between 0900 and our flight is the HD. And it's only an hour earlier.

I mean I'm fine with the HD. It's probably the best option for beer pong. Get a whole row, and then throw from A to K with a bounce on D/G.
Just get SAP to join us on 149 like he was supposed to.

(actually, the more accurate statement is, "Just get SAP to go on the flight that we had initially agreed to join him on... 149")
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Now in YYZ Domestic "not-just-yet-a-zoo" MLL

Dear self-righteous tree-hugging 99% "I fly once a year to see grandma" cakeholes,

I am in the YYZ Dom MLL until 5pm.

Come say hi, if you dare.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Btw, I played the AMEX slots game today. I didn't win. The handful of people who tried before me didn't win either.

They offered free champagne. I declined with my Scotch in hand.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 1:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
Dear self-righteous tree-hugging 99% "I fly once a year to see grandma" cakeholes,

I am in the YYZ Dom MLL until 5pm.

Come say hi, if you dare.
Would you like to have a scotch with them?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by kwflyer
Would you like to have a scotch with them?
Yep. How did you know?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.