Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Old Jun 16, 2015, 7:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
YUL domestic until around 1030.

Back area (on the other side of the food) wearing a red FT t-shirt.
Old Jun 16, 2015, 11:11 am
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
deleted

Last edited by superangrypenguin; Jan 10, 2016 at 10:36 am
Old Jun 16, 2015, 7:24 pm

Is this your YVR trip?
Old Jun 16, 2015, 7:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Is this your YVR trip?
Yep! It does say in the Wiki i'm back the next day
Old Jun 17, 2015, 4:24 pm

Programs: SE MM
In Sao Paulo Star Alliance lounge. Come over and sat hi, unless you are the 4 drunk guys heading to Halifax.

I am sat at the end of the bar. Glasses, laptop, Bavaria beer.
Old Jun 18, 2015, 9:25 am
Suspended

deleted

Last edited by superangrypenguin; Jan 10, 2016 at 10:36 am
Old Jun 19, 2015, 12:44 pm

YYZ domestic until around 1530ish.

Glenlivet tasting!

I'm in a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and I'm sitting with my back to the raised area, looking towards the windows.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 3:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by canadiancow
YYZ domestic until around 1530ish.

Glenlivet tasting!

I'm in a red t-shirt, blue jeans, and I'm sitting with my back to the raised area, looking towards the windows.
Glenlivet this time? What is the "booth" offering for tasting?
12/15/18/21?

I got a chance to do the newly branded Macallan line last year... the salesgirl was a cutey too
Old Jun 19, 2015, 4:12 pm

Programs: *$ Green
Looks like I have an impromptu trip tomorrow.

Come say hi.

Also, at what time the MLL's start serving alcohol? I kinda feel like pounding some G&T's before the flight (don't judge, I don't fly for work, I just fly for ..... and giggles).
Old Jun 19, 2015, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by yyznomad
Glenlivet this time? What is the "booth" offering for tasting?
12/15/18/21?

I got a chance to do the newly branded Macallan line last year... the salesgirl was a cutey too
Not sure. It was meh.
Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:21 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by SparseFlyer
Looks like I have an impromptu trip tomorrow.

Come say hi.

Also, at what time the MLL's start serving alcohol? I kinda feel like pounding some G&T's before the flight (don't judge, I don't fly for work, I just fly for ..... and giggles).
11am Sometimes they dilly dally until 1105am (GRRRRRRR!), but you get the idea...
Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
11am Sometimes they dilly dally until 1105am (GRRRRRRR!), but you get the idea...
I will be gone by then

Also just realized that both YUL and YYZ MLL will be serving breakfast. I will get a breakfast on 401. And then another breakfast on 1500.

Then I won't eat a normal meal until 6pm. What a bad schedule lol!

At least I get to fly ML throughout. The transit through YYZ is what messed the whole deal
Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:37 pm
Suspended

I will be gone by then

Also just realized that both YUL and YYZ MLL will be serving breakfast. I will get a breakfast on 401. And then another breakfast on 1500.

Then I won't eat a normal meal until 6pm. What a bad schedule lol!

At least I get to fly ML throughout. The transit through YYZ is what messed the whole deal
Then get them on the plane. Usually you can get 5 to 7 singles without an issue. Just make sure you get chatty with the SD, then they definitely don't limit you. I find that asking for >5-7 the trick is to walk to the front and ask, it shows that you can still at least walk...

5-7 doubles though, that requires extra work and/or charm

Just don't end up where I did
Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by superangrypenguin
Then get them on the plane. Usually you can get 5 to 7 singles without an issue. Just make sure you get chatty with the SD, then they definitely don't limit you. I find that asking for >5-7 the trick is to walk to the front and ask, it shows that you can still at least walk...

5-7 doubles though, that requires extra work and/or charm

Just don't end up where I did
Holy crap, 7 doubles. Impossibru.

But I loved the look on the SD's face on my last "early" morning YUL-YYZ when I asked for a double GT while everyone else (dressed in suits) were asking for tea and coffee.

In my head I was like, "that's right - L E I S U R E B O Y S"!
Old Jun 19, 2015, 6:53 pm
Suspended

Holy crap, 7 doubles. Impossibru.

But I loved the look on the SD's face on my last "early" morning YUL-YYZ when I asked for a double GT while everyone else (dressed in suits) were asking for tea and coffee.

In my head I was like, "that's right - L E I S U R E B O Y S"!
Yeah i've gotten that look sometimes on morning flights. It's 7pm somewhere is usually a comment i'll drop. Works every time

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.