Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 7, 2014, 11:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
This is a master thread to post any lounge meet up requests / invite requests forum members might have. It'd be great if you could post your lounge guesting/request in the same format as below...
A reminder - those offering guesting are quite happy to be guested to a superior lounge!

If you have the ability to make changes to the WIKI, please do so yourself rather than replying to the thread! If you are asking to be guested, please only add to the wiki - do not post in the thread.

OFFER REQUEST MEET (i.e. will be there but can't guest) dd-MMM-yyyy / hh:mm / XXX / Terminal Lounge / FlyerTalkName
Please note the date format so as to avoid confusion

Please do not write OFFER/MEET; if you are able to guest someone in, it is implied you can also meet them without guesting them in.
Print Wikipost

I'm in the MLL/AC Cafe/Signature Suite now......Lounge meet-up master thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2011, 5:46 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
YYZ Intl MLL Mon June 13th

Table near the cereal, for another 15 mins or so.

Random musings...
  • High speed sidewalk is NOT working this morning.
  • Low speed sidewalk is only partially working (first section is kaput).
  • There are four cereal selections. Three of these have added sugar, the fourth has raisins (a natural sweetener). Could we have at least one plain, ordinary, boring cereal?
--
13F
Old Jun 13, 2011, 6:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Seat13F_AC_CRJ
Table near the cereal, for another 15 mins or so.

Random musings...
  • High speed sidewalk is NOT working this morning.
  • Low speed sidewalk is only partially working (first section is kaput).
  • There are four cereal selections. Three of these have added sugar, the fourth has raisins (a natural sweetener). Could we have at least one plain, ordinary, boring cereal?
--
13F
Is the no speed sidewalk working? If not, there is serious trouble
Old Jun 22, 2011, 3:32 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
YOW MLL for another 30 minutes, then to YYZ Domestic MLL for a while...
Old Jun 24, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE, MP Diamond, OW Emerald, HiltonHoners, Fairmont Presidents,SPG Gold
AC1

In the International MLL, waiting and waiting for AC1 to finally leave. Was delayed from 2:05 to 3:30 then 4:45. I’ve already changed my connection to BKK once and now have 35 minutes to connect . I may make the connection by some fluke, but I doubt my checked bag will. Concierge says our plane is the 777 from London that is delayed due to an ash cloud affecting Sydney??? Not sure how that happens… East meets West?
Old Jun 24, 2011, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MillionMile
In the International MLL, waiting and waiting for AC1 to finally leave. Was delayed from 2:05 to 3:30 then 4:45. I’ve already changed my connection to BKK once and now have 35 minutes to connect . I may make the connection by some fluke, but I doubt my checked bag will. Concierge says our plane is the 777 from London that is delayed due to an ash cloud affecting Sydney??? Not sure how that happens… East meets West?
the plane goes round the world...... most likely in the past few days

SYD-YVR-YYZ (affected by the ash cloud) --> YYZ-LHR (delayed) --> LHR-YYZ (delayed) --> YYZ-NRT (delayed) --> NRT-YYZ (will also be delayed)

by making equipments continually move, it maximizes the utility and profitability of the aircraft.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 9:43 pm

YYC Domestic for AC146 in about an hour. Anyone else going to be nearby?
Old Jun 29, 2011, 10:34 pm

Programs: AC SE
as am I in YYC watching top gear Data Valet is so slow.
Old Jun 29, 2011, 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by 300rwhp
as am I in YYC watching top gear Data Valet is so slow.
Where are you?
Old Jun 30, 2011, 12:24 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
MLLs are opened this late at YYC?
Old Jul 1, 2011, 2:30 pm

Programs: BA GGL, UA 1K, AC 35K, Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond
YYZ Transborder. AC366to Boston at 18:00. July 01. Upper level seating in the corner.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 8:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Titanium, IHG Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
MLLs are opened this late at YYC?
There's only one MLL at YYC and I believe it's open from 0500-0100.

I really wish there was a TB MLL at YYC... With 10 AC flights, 12 UA, 3 CO and 2 US, that's 27 *A transborder flights a day. I know that most of the AC/UA flights aren't mainline, but there's almost nothing to do/eat/see in the TB area at YYC. A basic lounge is all that would be required, since you're only allowed to go through preclearance 2 hours before departure and the last TB flight leaves at 19:35 or 19:40.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 8:51 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Santander
There's only one MLL at YYC and I believe it's open from 0500-0100.

I really wish there was a TB MLL at YYC... With 10 AC flights, 12 UA, 3 CO and 2 US, that's 27 *A transborder flights a day. I know that most of the AC/UA flights aren't mainline, but there's almost nothing to do/eat/see in the TB area at YYC. A basic lounge is all that would be required, since you're only allowed to go through preclearance 2 hours before departure and the last TB flight leaves at 19:35 or 19:40.
There is a billion dollar expansion happening at YYC for its new international terminal..

The city of Calgary just approved a $295 million dollar airport tunnel with additional infrastructure to follow.. I imagine a few things will move around including new lounges, shops and restaurants..
Old Jul 4, 2011, 7:49 am

I'm in the YYT lounge now; YYZ Dom lounge in around 4 hours.
Old Jul 9, 2011, 9:49 am

Programs: BA Silver, AC-E and a few hotels
July 9th

In the International lounge on the upper level near the emergency exit waiting for Ac031 to PEK.
Old Jul 10, 2011, 7:17 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
YYZ Intl MLL, but only for 10 mins, on my way to ANU.

Highspeed people mover is working!

A first today: the secure door just before the highspeed walkway was locked out for 10 mins. Never saw that before.
--
13F

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.