Wiki Posts
Search

Meals and snack

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Platium, PC Ambassador & Platium, Aeroplan Elite
Meals and snack

Do most of you find AC does not change the menu often in J on flights within Canada? It is always the same thing with the same source!

Meals
-Beef with mash potatoes
-Checken with rice
-Salmon with rice
-some sort of pasta

I am not a big fan of cheese. Am I allow to request a different type of snack in advance? I travel often from yyt-yul on the evening flight that includes a stop in yhz. The stop split the flight in 2 segments so they offer 2 cheese plate on an evening flight that start at 18:35 local time (17:05 EST) and arriving at 21:25 in yul and! I wish the flight pass have an option to do yyt-yyz-yul instead.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:51 am
Suspended

Programs: AE SE, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
For the first time last week, I got a warm chicken wrap in J from YYZ-BOS. It used to always be a cheese plate. The wrap was great. It still wasn't as good as the Chicken wraps they used to give us ten years ago (those were big and filling), but I was very pleasantly surprised to get the wrap.
Maybe this has been around for a while and I just noticed but it was better than the cheese plate.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 9:52 am

Programs: aeroplan,Delta, Budget
You could try ordering a special meal. AC has a variety of these-eg. gluten-free, Kosher, various vegetarian options, etc. I believe they have to be ordered one or two days in advance.
Old Jan 28, 2011, 10:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Yes, there is a diet request on reservations.. how closely they monitor and respond is another issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.