Prestige card not Elite card ?

Old Jan 26, 2011, 4:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Originally Posted by world888traveler
Today I just received an Elite letter from AC. I thought the E card was inside. Big disappointment! Inside, 4 Top Tier Upgrade Certificates. I think it was for crossing the 40k threshold in December. But where is the E card & baggage tags ? I begin to be really worried if I don't receive anything else this week or the other...
Please, we are trying to tell you that the E kits won't be in the mail until later this week or longer based on what AC told us last week. Just chill. Your status is in the system. If you made your booking before you were Elite, call AC res and ask them to update your status. With that showing on your boarding pass you will get any benefits you're entitled to without the card. AC agents know cards have been delayed so will not demand them from newbies as long as they can see you're Elite in their system. You can't use the eUpgrade credits until March, so there's nothing else in the kit you need for any travel this month and next.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E50, DL*SM, JMB
Originally Posted by Shareholder
Please, we are trying to tell you that the E kits won't be in the mail until later this week or longer based on what AC told us last week. Just chill. Your status is in the system. If you made your booking before you were Elite, call AC res and ask them to update your status. With that showing on your boarding pass you will get any benefits you're entitled to without the card. AC agents know cards have been delayed so will not demand them from newbies as long as they can see you're Elite in their system. You can't use the eUpgrade credits until March, so there's nothing else in the kit you need for any travel this month and next.
Yes I know Shareholder. I made a booking last week, on Jan 17. As the booking was made on AC.COM, the system recognized me instantly as being Elite. Unfortunatelly, the trip begins only on March 25. I can't use anything, maybe my Top Tier Upgrade certs who are good until Feb 29 of this year.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.