Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Terminal at SEA

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2001, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Which Terminal at SEA

I'll be taking Air Canada soon, and I see conflicting info on which terminal they use at Sea-tac (SEA) in Seattle.

Anybody out there know?
Old Mar 14, 2001, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
If mainline AC, I imagine it would be the North satellite (N) where UA mainline resides. That said, CP Regional and AC commuter (to YVR & YYJ) used to operate from the end of the B concourse.
Old Mar 14, 2001, 3:46 pm
Original Poster

It is a flight to Vancouver. Also - one of the councourses is closed for construction, so some airlines have been shuffled.

You are probably correct - and I thank you!
Old Mar 14, 2001, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
Air BC operates out of the N satellite. Give yourself enough time to get through security and waiting for the tram. UA of course has the luggage sizers at security.
http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/flights/airlines.htm

It's A that is closed (or rather, demolished) and only US and TW are affected with both moving to the South satellite. WN had an A gate there but they have more gates at the B concourse too.

Old Mar 15, 2001, 12:08 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!

I bookmarked that link - it's a keeper!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.