Christmas Song for all and AC

Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE, MP Diamond, OW Emerald, HiltonHoners, Fairmont Presidents,SPG Gold
Smile Christmas Song for all and AC

Hopefully you are all home with family this day.
May this sing along bring some smiles to your day. (as silly as it is)

Just Hum to the tune of 12 days of Christmas to enjoy......

On the first day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
The return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me
2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me
3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original benefits plan.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me
4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me
5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me
6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
7 Emirates flights per week, 6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the eight day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
8 New Boeing 777’s, 7 Emirates flights per week, 6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
9 IKK’s, 8 New Boeing 777’s, 7 Emirates flights per week, 6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
10 new AC board members, 9 IKK’s, 8 New Boeing 777’s, 7 Emirates flights per week, 6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
11 extra E-Points for all Elites, 10 new AC board members, 9 IKK’s, 8 New Boeing 777’s, 7 Emirates flights per week, 6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love AC gave to me.
12 months to use my new Epoints from day of issue, 11 extra E-Points for all Elites, 10 new AC board members, 9 IKK’s, 8 New Boeing 777’s, 7 Emirates flights per week, 6 Guards protecting pre-board, 5 Golden planes for a million miles, 4 NA cert’s, 3 warmed buns, 2 SSWU’s for use in 2011 and the return to the original AP benefits plan in the New Year.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a safe flight next year…….
Old Dec 24, 2010, 8:28 pm

Programs: AC*E
^

Happy holidays!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.