Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: PVG-YYZ Cancelled on 22 JAN?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: PVG-YYZ Cancelled on 22 JAN?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2010, 11:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ
PVG-YYZ Cancelled on 22 JAN?

I've got a reservation PVG-BOS on the 22nd of January, which suddenly has the PVG-YYZ leg departing on the 23rd. The YYZ-BOS is still on the 22nd somehow. I think they've cancelled the flight or something. Just kind of wondering what my options are, as I need leave on the 22nd and can't leave on the 21st or the 23rd.....

Cheers!
Old Dec 24, 2010, 6:16 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Call them up, and have them re-route you on another carrier if necessary.
In cases like this, they will do so.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 7:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
I agree, call and you should be able to be rerouted on that day. You can probably be routed PVG-YVR(-SEA/IAH/ORD/YYZ/YUL)-BOS, with any transborder or domestic US part of the routing on UA or CO metal. They can probably also route you on UA metal, via ORD or SFO. Or, if there's really nothing else, even ANA/Air China via NRT and then on to AC or UA options.
Old Dec 24, 2010, 7:25 am

Programs: AC*S100K 1MM, LH FTL, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat
Checking on ac.com when you go PVG-YYZ on Jan. 22 'your request can't be processed'...
Old Mar 22, 2011, 1:51 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
This exact thing just happened to me on an award ticket for June. Changed my Saturday PVG-YYZ to a Sunday ticket (didn't change my BOS-YYZ leg either). Doesn't work for me so looks like I'll be flying the other direction around the world on LH. At least I'll get to try some different products.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 7:54 am
SYM

Programs: AC SEMM
No helpful info to share, just an expression of amazement at how many people seem to be regulars or at least frequent travellers on BOS-YYZ-TPAC. I thought I was the only one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.