FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Aeroplan website always down (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1160828-aeroplan-website-always-down.html)

shootloose Dec 16, 10 2:32 pm

Aeroplan website always down
 
Is it just me or is the aeroplan website always down.This is getting ridiculous.

fin 645 Dec 16, 10 2:37 pm


Originally Posted by shootloose (Post 15463433)
Is it just me or is the aeroplan website always down.This is getting ridiculous.

I'd say that it is very erratic. I often find that one of the following eventually works:
www2.aeroplan.com
www1.aeroplan.com
www.aeroplan.com

Or click on the link on the AC page, and if you use Google, select the aeroplan language search, and try the French site (then change if you have to).

Funny, but it worked perfectly yesterday when I finally picked my lousy 2011
benefits.

DaveObee Dec 16, 10 2:39 pm

I think it's my fault. I did one of those Aeroplan Advisors surveys the other day, and when asked, I said the site was fine (other than the nightly maintenance, that is). I think I jinxed it. I've been trying to get in all morning.

shootloose Dec 16, 10 2:47 pm


Originally Posted by fin 645 (Post 15463474)
I'd say that it is very erratic. I often find that one of the following eventually works:
www2.aeroplan.com
www1.aeroplan.com
www.aeroplan.com

Or click on the link on the AC page, and if you use Google, select the aeroplan language search, and try the French site (then change if you have to).

Funny, but it worked perfectly yesterday when I finally picked my lousy 2011
benefits.

Lol,i've been using all those methods....sometimes it works and most of the time it doesn't.....they should get this problem fixed its been like this for a couple of weeks now and my lousy 2011 elite benefits is the reason why i'm checking on a daily basis.

beep88 Dec 16, 10 2:53 pm

I've been using it all day today. No big problem, still usable but not fault free, like telling me to log in again.

update: now you broke it! lol

why fly Dec 16, 10 2:55 pm

I cant get onto Aeroplan with Firefox 40% of the time?? Explorer works better?
Either way its shocking how often the site is down.

beep88 Dec 16, 10 5:21 pm

No, I only use Firefox. Had been accessing the site all day over the last week or so. Their nightly maintenance is from midnight till whenever. But otherwise no problem logging in.

Rejuvenated Dec 16, 10 11:04 pm

No problems today nor the last several days using firefox.

world888traveler Dec 17, 10 8:25 am

Works fine for me. Probably it's some night maintenance and for some FTers it did not work. Some patience is needed :)

flymedht Dec 19, 10 11:58 am

Aeroplan website problems
 
Having same issues with connecting to Aeroplan site for the last few days with Bell as service provider. Contacted Bell who acknowledged the problem and is working on correcting MY connection. My neighbor is on rogers and there is no problem.

2MM_Guy Dec 19, 10 12:07 pm


Originally Posted by flymedht (Post 15481698)
Having same issues with connecting to Aeroplan site for the last few days with Bell as service provider. Contacted Bell who acknowledged the problem and is working on correcting MY connection. My neighbor is on rogers and there is no problem.

Welcome to FT!

This is an interesting twist!

fin 645 Dec 19, 10 3:17 pm


Originally Posted by flymedht (Post 15481698)
Having same issues with connecting to Aeroplan site for the last few days with Bell as service provider. Contacted Bell who acknowledged the problem and is working on correcting MY connection. My neighbor is on rogers and there is no problem.

Thanks for posting. I also have problems and Bell/Sympatico is my ISP, so I'll follow up with them.

shootloose Dec 20, 10 3:38 pm

I'm with bell too,pretty frustrating not being able to get into the site.

MaxGraham Dec 20, 10 3:41 pm

site
 
I use chrome browser through videotron, check it probably ten times weekly and never ever have issues... i have a very fast internet connection though so maybe you're getting some kind of time out... who knows.

HerpaYvr Dec 20, 10 3:48 pm

I am on daily, every day and when in Saskatoon on Sasktel I had no problem and now in Ottawa on Rogers, no problem and I use IE 7 & IE 8.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 4:27 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.