Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

2011 Air Canada Top Tier Program - Modifications to Benefits

2011 Air Canada Top Tier Program - Modifications to Benefits

Old Jan 29, 2011, 5:34 pm

International Flight Passes

Originally Posted by YEG USER
It was previously posted somewhere else, but I'm not going to look for it now. This was not applicable for international flight passes. These are marketed as "economy" not "tango plus" and were not being changed to book into M.
Thanks for your reply, fyi I spent hours trying find the answer on my own using multiple searches but no luck.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 5:35 pm

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Originally Posted by 1K+
wow! so you're already at 50k+ this year? are you able to share the dates and miles accrued on each segment? where you in Y or J on most of your flights this year?
No really. Half of them were on points. J on all the flights except HKG-HND on CX.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.