Wiki Posts
Search

Delta Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2001, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
Delta Hotels

Perhaps a little off the subject but here goes....

How many of you stay at the Delta hotel chain? I am a regular Starwood resident but am considering adding some Delta stays. Is it worth making a switch? Are the higher levels comparable?

Thank you in advance for your comments.
Old Feb 20, 2001, 3:25 pm

I'd say that Delta Hotels are somewhere between Sheraton and Four Points Hotels in quality. Delta's plan is called Privilege. There are 3 levels (Privilege, Privilege Gold, and Privilege Platinum) that I know of, plus their corporate plan, Privilege Blue.

It's not all that easy to find out how many stays you need to qualify for a particular level. I still have no idea how many I need to get to Platinum, and I qualified for Gold on a special "stay so many times over the next few months" promotion.

The membership year is April 1-March 31. Gold members get 3 $50 lunch/supper restaurant coupons, automatic upgrades to Signature class rooms, late checkout, free phone calls.... Platinum members get 3 $100 lunch/supper coupons, 2 upgrades to Signature Club rooms....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.