Wiki Posts
Search

Shell Stations next to MCO

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2010, 4:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG/MArriott Plat
Shell Stations next to MCO

My apologies if this cross post doesn't belong here but I just feel that people flying in / out of MCO should know to stay away from these Shell stations.

I did a search but didn't see any mention in any prior threads from fellow AC posters. I almost started pumping before I looked at the price and it would have cost me much more!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/orlan...ripoff-10.html
Old Nov 19, 2010, 5:06 pm

Programs: FT
if the price is not posted around MCO, move along. i think there is lots on this place that is a total rip...glad you did not start fueling.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 9:12 pm
FB_

Programs: AP
I almost got caught paying almost $2.50 / gallon EXTRA last march (It was something like $5-6/ gallon. Luckliy I had my GPS and found another gas station. It was not posted at the road and I just happen to look at the pump before I started to pump.
Old Nov 19, 2010, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
There is a ripoff station next to SAN as well.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Cross posting is not allowed.

Please see the link up thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.