Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Advice on getting reward seat YVR-YYZ-IAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2001, 11:48 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

Well at last I got Aeroplan HKG to re-route the tail end of my Aeroplan ticket (IAD-YVR-) HKG-YVR-YYZ-IAD. Had to call Aeroplan Canada to get someone who understood (A) I'd another stopver allowed (YVR) and (B) as long as I did < 24 hrs in YYZ it was OK. So far so good.
Problem is no availability in D class YVR-YYZ-IAD on the 22 & 23 Feb. Plenty of availability in C - I'm now SE and have followed a few postings about this type of problem - how do I go about getting seats ?

TIA...
Old Feb 14, 2001, 11:50 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada

Simple.. if you are a SE, then call the SE desk and if there is any J seats left, they should open it up for D class.

Remember SE are not subject to D & W inventory control, as long as a seat is available in J & Y, then they should open it up for you,
Old Feb 15, 2001, 4:51 am

2 of the 3 yyz-iad flights are on Regional Jets, so there is no J -- the agent is probably doing it on that basis. So ask for D on YVR-YYZ, and whatever on the RJ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.