FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Million Miles Recognition from AC (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1112836-million-miles-recognition-ac.html)

Catch Aug 4, 2010 11:34 am

Million Miles Recognition from AC

Congratulations for having flown 1 Million Miles with Air Canada.

Just received a beautiful wooden box, Recognition Letter, Special Edition Reduced Model of an AC777-300ER, 2 x SWU,2 x SSWU upgrade coupons, AC SE Membership Card and Luggage Tags with a 1 Million Miles Logo.

Plus, if I've read it correctly, Lifetime Elite Status regardless of Miles Flown!

Well done AC, the gesture is well appreciated.

FB_ Aug 4, 2010 11:41 am

Originally Posted by Catch (Post 14421921)

Just received a beautiful wood box with a Letter, Special Edition Reduce Model of AC777-300ER, SWU,SSWU upgrade coupons, AC SE Membership Card and Luggage Tags with a 1 Million Miles Logo.

That's a lot of flying. Seems like a nice gesture.

Jasper2009 Aug 4, 2010 12:01 pm

Just received a beautiful wood box with a Letter, Special Edition Reduce Model of AC777-300ER, SWU,SSWU upgrade coupons, AC SE Membership Card and Luggage Tags with a 1 Million Miles Logo.

Congratulations!

May I ask whether you also have "regular" SE status or did you become a SE after crossing the million miles threshold?

Maybe this is the lifetime status Andrew was talking about and we all were waiting for? :cool:

Catch Aug 4, 2010 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by Jasper2009 (Post 14422132)
Congratulations!

May I ask whether you also have "regular" SE status or did you become a SE after crossing the million miles threshold?

Maybe this is the lifetime status Andrew was talking about and we all were waiting for? :cool:

I've been an AC SE, every year, since 99 and I'm well over 1Million Miles.

chatmax Aug 4, 2010 12:07 pm

Congrats! Well done ^

Any chance of posting pics? I'm curious to see what the wooden box looks like and the toys in it :p

jarusoba Aug 4, 2010 12:12 pm

Congrats!!!

But the thread title says 1,000,000 Million miles. Did you mean 1,000,000,000,000 miles? That's a LOT of miles!:p

canada168 Aug 4, 2010 12:19 pm

1 million AC miles only or * miles credit to AC included ?

Cuteblkmtl Aug 4, 2010 12:41 pm

Just received a beautiful wooden box, Recognition Letter, Special Edition Reduced Model of an AC777-300ER, 2 x SWU,2 x SSWU upgrade coupons, AC SE Membership Card and Luggage Tags with a 1 Million Miles Logo.

Plus, if I've read it correctly, Lifetime Elite Status regardless of Miles Flown!

Congratulations! Thats a LOT of flying and miles!

Guessing AC finally started the lifetime status program? GREAT job AC ^

lonewolf Aug 4, 2010 12:48 pm

congrats...

now, is that lifetime ELITE status or is that going to be lifetime SUPER ELITE status?

airbus320 Aug 4, 2010 12:52 pm

Aeroplan Call Centre will now be swamped by queries: "how many miles do I have ?"

global happy traveller Aug 4, 2010 12:53 pm

i reckon i have 250,000 miles give or take 30,000 miles....sigh long way to go....

very curious on this 'hidden' program.... am sure some SE that has flown on CP/AC do too!

Palal Aug 4, 2010 1:01 pm

Whoa! 1,000,000 million? 1 000 000 000 000! wow! ;)

Enjoy :)

ACflyerDE Aug 4, 2010 1:17 pm

Now that the Million Miles program has been officially launched (or so it appears), it would definitely be nice to hear from Andrew and / or AC and / or AP about the formal qualification criteria (AC / CP / COS / *A). Based on the number of posts on FT on this topic throughout the year I reckon there will be quite a number of packages sent out in the next few weeks.

shuttlerider Aug 4, 2010 2:30 pm

Congratulations Monsieur Bingham! ^^^

acysb87 Aug 4, 2010 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by airbus320 (Post 14422549)
Aeroplan Call Centre will now be swamped by queries: "how many miles do I have ?"

I should ask how many status segments I have:p:o