Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: YYZ concierge email address for P pax.

Question: YYZ concierge email address for P pax.

Old Jun 23, 2021, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond
Question YYZ concierge email address for P pax.

Can someone kindly share with me the current YYZ concierge email addy?

My elderly folks are booked in P travelling out tomorrow and have, like many of us, not been in an airport or on a plane for nearly over 1.5 years. They are avid travelers and usually book J/Z/P on AC and have never used the Concierge but I'd feel just a bit better if they had a little extra attention.

Many thanks, friends.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 7:42 pm

Programs: AC SE 1MM
Non SE pax I believe are not eligible to use concierge phone or email contact Centres. Only assistance while in airport.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 9:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
That's correct. Only SEs are permitted to contact the concierge before arriving at the airport.
Old Jun 23, 2021, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AP, HHonours Diamond
Yes Im aware of that rule, I was hoping for a bit of ease of mind having contacted them ahead of time though.

Hopefully I can flag one at the departure hall and get them to take care of my folks.

thank you.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:54 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM
In Toronto/YYZ a Concierge staff member, at least pre-covid, was easy to find as their office is quite clearly marked. It is at the far end of Domestic/International check-in desks about 25 ft past the Super Elite check in counter. You can certainly pop your head in there and make your ask.

Have not flown enough since COVID to know what service is like now but back in the day I would have said Toronto is too big and too many concierge for even SE to always get attention you are likely looking for. I always felt that Air Canada advertising International Signature getting concierge is a bit misleading as it is very clear its a two tier level of service and that non-SE pax do not get anywhere the same level of attention and service.

At smaller stations where this is 1-2 Concierge for the whole place it is a much different situation since that concierge is normally hopping between the check-in, lounge and gates. In Toronto they just put messages on your reservation which doesn't always work out.
payam81 likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 9:30 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Originally Posted by yowcat
In Toronto/YYZ a Concierge staff member, at least pre-covid, was easy to find as their office is quite clearly marked. It is at the far end of Domestic/International check-in desks about 25 ft past the Super Elite check in counter. You can certainly pop your head in there and make your ask.
The Concierge office is still there in YYZ and was staffed when I was there 3 weeks ago.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 12:27 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
The Concierge check in area seems to have remained staffed throughout. My wife had to use it last summer when the regular check in agent was ignorantly and incorrectly applying certain rules to her friend who was flying to Europe.
Old Jun 24, 2021, 11:09 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Please note FT Rule 21:

Do not post restricted contact information, such as elite access telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses, which is not otherwise made publicly available by the travel company or program.

Since posting the information requested by the OP would be a violation of FT rules, I'm going to close this thread.

Posts regarding the OP's experience with the concierge service once at YYZ have been moved here: The NO THANKS CONCIERGE thread: Documenting the failure and deviation of the service

Adam Smith
AC Forum Co-Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.