Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Lounge Access with Aeroplan Ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Lounge Access with Aeroplan Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2011, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

Lounge Access with Aeroplan Ticket

I am three-quarters through an SGN to YYT to SGN trip, almost all in J class. (I wish I had known about mini-RTW before I booked the trip but I only learned when I came to this forum recently...but I digress.) My next segment is YVR to SEA on AC/Jazz and it's the only part of the trip in Y class, seeing as how it's a DH3. From SEA, I'm on to ICN on OZ.

Anyway, here is my question, am I going to be able to get lounge access at the US side at YVR?
Old Nov 28, 2011, 8:56 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Elite, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador & Priority Club Plat, Hhonors Gold, Air Miles Gold
Originally Posted by pettifog
I am three-quarters through an SGN to YYT to SGN trip, almost all in J class. (I wish I had known about mini-RTW before I booked the trip but I only learned when I came to this forum recently...but I digress.) My next segment is YVR to SEA on AC/Jazz and it's the only part of the trip in Y class, seeing as how it's a DH3. From SEA, I'm on to ICN on OZ.

Anyway, here is my question, am I going to be able to get lounge access at the US side at YVR?
We'd need more info to answer your q. Such as: is the flight to ICN on the same day as the one from YVR-SEA? Or is it YVR-SEA (stop) and then on? Also do you have status in any FF programs?
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by YukonYXY
We'd need more info to answer your q. Such as: is the flight to ICN on the same day as the one from YVR-SEA? Or is it YVR-SEA (stop) and then on? Also do you have status in any FF programs?
Yes, I'm leaving YVR to SEA in the morning then to ICN in the afternoon in J class. So, I won't have any problem with lounge access in SEA. I don't have status with any FF programs this year.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:48 pm

You will get access with your same day business class onward boarding pass. Just show both boarding passes at the lounge entrance.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 9:56 pm

Programs: Aeroplan Elite, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador & Priority Club Plat, Hhonors Gold, Air Miles Gold
Originally Posted by evdog19
You will get access with your same day business class onward boarding pass. Just show both boarding passes at the lounge entrance.
Exactly what I was gonna say ^
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:11 pm
Original Poster

thank you very much for the quick information!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.