Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Air Canada Discount Codes Tracking Thread (2009 - 2014)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Discount Codes Tracking Thread (2009 - 2014)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2009, 8:53 pm

Programs: Several
Originally Posted by jlisi984
Yeah I was just trying to get a friend to book with the code and she said the dates are invalid... Never thought that it would be because of Mac or Safari... Even though I use both.
Same here - I just posted in the actual sale thread but I cannot book on my Mac either. I tried both Safari and FireFox and tried many dates on a simple YVR-SYD return flight... no matter what I get the error saying dates are invalid. Oh well - they could have made a sale.
Old Dec 30, 2009, 7:42 pm

Anybody have a code for international? I need to book two flight to Stockholm in the next day or so. Thanks.
Old Dec 30, 2009, 10:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CO 1K-MM
I just hit up the 10% code for YYZ-DCA, too bad half the fare is tax and undiscountable, but every bit helps!
Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:19 am

Programs: UA 1K, AC nadda, DL, WS-Nadda
Any domestic codes floating around. I have a couple of YYZ-YUL's in the next two weeks. Office is allowing only WS or Porter. They say AC is at least 30 higher on the flights I want and they won't allow me to book. I see this as a trend on the triangle. It's all about saving money. If I can find a discount code I think they would relent and let me fly AC. We do not book tango as fare is too restrictive. We usually go T+
Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:44 am

Update

http://www.visa.ca/visaperks/shoppin...nada/index.jsp

For the month of January, pay with your Visa card and you can save 10%
Flying to Europe or Israel?
You can save 10% on the lowest available published fare for travel between Canada and Europe or Israel* from January 11, 2010 to April 30, 2010. Must book by January 31, 2010.

Code isn't posted yet...
Old Jan 1, 2010, 9:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Virgin, Starwood, RBC Awards, Air Miles, OneWorld
Code?

Hey,

Isn't this code supposed to be available today? Nothing seems to be posted yet...

Cheers,
PS
Old Jan 1, 2010, 2:09 pm

Anyone have the actual code for this one?
Old Jan 2, 2010, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Found the code by following the link to the AC website: 4N6JQRV1
Old Jan 2, 2010, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by margarita girl
Found the code by following the link to the AC website: 4N6JQRV1
that's the US destinations discount code that expired, AC still hasn't updated their website
Old Jan 3, 2010, 9:19 am

Looks like they will wait for their International 'sale' fares to expire tomorrow, before updating their site allowing the 10% off.
Old Jan 3, 2010, 9:55 pm

Programs: AC*SE
Dunno if anyone else is experiencing this, but I was trying earlier today to use a SWU for a CAN-US flight for Jan10th (the last day of the NAU/SWU T+ promotion) and the old certificate codes that expire in Feb2010 wouldn't work. However, the new codes (for the Feb2011 expiry certs that I don't think anyone has received yet) work so if you're having any problems, try those instead to score the upgrade online and substitute with the older Feb2010 certs during boarding... must be a glitch in the AC system....
Old Jan 4, 2010, 7:49 am

10% code is up

http://www.aircanada.com/en/offers/a...isa_aug09.html

Exclusive offer! Save 10% when you pay with your Visa card

Take advantage of this exclusive offer. Check back often for new offers.

Save 10% on our flights to Europe and Israel**

Travel from January 11 to March 30, 2010 and enjoy extra savings on flights from Canada to Paris, London, Frankfurt, Munich, Geneva, Zurich and Tel Aviv ! To get your exclusive discount, simply enter this promotion code when booking and pay with your VISA card: NXTEKDV1

Offer ends January 31, 2010.

About this offer:

* Visa claim based upon global number of general purpose cards, number of transactions and purchase volume.

** This offer is available on new bookings only. The discount applies exclusively right here at aircanada.com on Air Canada published Tango Plus, Latitude, Executive fares (Lowest and Flexible) when you pay with your Visa card and cannot be combined with any other offer. We look forward to welcoming you aboard our flights!

To take advantage of this offer, purchase your tickets here at aircanada.com by January 31, 2010. Offer valid for travel from January 11 until April 30, 2010. All travel must be completed by April 30, 2010. The discount will be displayed when you choose your flight.

This promotional code is available on the one-way and round trip domestic portion of any itinerary and does not apply on multi-city itineraries. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must make separate bookings.
Old Jan 4, 2010, 11:48 am

Any discounts for travel to the U.S. yet? Figure its probably too early.. I just missed out on the discount that expired the end of December. Heres hoping another one pops up!
Old Jan 4, 2010, 6:55 pm

Any ay I can use this code ona M class fare? The agent cannot give me the discount if I call them as it is a web only discount-- so how can I have my discount and the M class fare?
Old Jan 4, 2010, 7:29 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K; Marriott Titanium; NEXUS
If you were looking to use a SSWU cert, then you can enter the cert code on the website and it will only display fares that are eligible for upgrade. 2010 Code is: 10140210 0080006.

If you're looking to use SWU, then it will only show latitude fares for some strange reason.

Last edited by YQMer; Jan 4, 2010 at 7:43 pm Reason: .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.