B&B in Cape Town

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B&B in Cape Town

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2009, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
B&B in Cape Town

we need to book a nice B&B in CT for 4 days

a sea view would be great and not more than 30 min drive away from CT ciy centre

any recommendations ?
Old Mar 12, 2009, 10:02 am

Programs: Delta Pb Medallion
I'm sure there are many more FTers here more qualified than I to recommend a place. That said, I will be staying at Atlanticview this July. However, I've never been there and cannot speak from experience... yet. Looks small and intimate too. Only 9 rooms I think (5 regular, 4 suites). http://www.atlanticviewcapetown.com

It is technically in Camps Bay, not Cape Town. Still, should be plenty close to anything and within your 30 minute drive requirement. The TripAdvisor reviews are just glowing (again, you'll have to look under Camps Bay and not Cape Town). The view from the place looks wonderful - much better view than anything "in" Cape Town will probably get you. Camps Bay is more westerly facing whereas Cape Town is more northerly facing so you can really watch a sunset.

Finally, they have been nothing short of wonderful when it comes to communication as I have set up my reservation.

It is B&B and does wine tasting 3 or 4 nights a week as well:

Rates include a Full English, Continental or Health breakfast on your balcony or in our dining room. Also included is a generous spread of quality wines and hors-d'oeuvres whilst watching the magnificent Southern Atlantic sunsets. We feature many fine locally produced wines from our private cellar together with some yummy local delicacies.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 12:23 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
You might want to browse through the Portfolio Collection. We've stayed at several properties listed there, and have been more than satisfied.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
are there any areas that we should avoid

and

are there any that we should get a B&B in ?

thanks
Old Mar 21, 2009, 10:08 am

Inn with a view

We stayed at a place called "Inn With A View" in Jan 2008. They have a web site and I highly recommend them. They are on the road up to table mountain so not really ocen view but very close to everything.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.