Wiki Posts
Search

Booking Precision Air flight

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2008, 8:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Booking Precision Air flight

I'm trying to book Precision Air flights from ZNZ to DAR. When I looked about a month ago I could have booked them online using the UK agent Opodo. However they seem to have stopped booking Precision Air.

So far Precision Air haven't responded to my emails. Any ideas how I can book the flights before we get there? We travel out to ZNZ in August but I'd rather not wait till then to secure the tickets.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 12:07 pm

I had to book mine via wire transfer, that, according to them, showed up 3 days after my ticket was needed. Still waiting for the refund.

That said, others who I met up with DID end up on that PrecisionAir flight after booking with a 3rd party travel agent (I want to say Guerba, but that may not be correct) who then purchased the tickets for them.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
I've flown them but the tickets were purchased before hand by the safari operator. Looks like they still use 3rd parties for distribution. They're partially owned by KQ (Kenya Airways) so that might be an avenue to pursue.
Old Jun 13, 2008, 1:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, BA Silver, FB Explorer
Tried Kenya Airways but they couldn't book it.

So I emailled Precision directly. They sent back a strange email saying they had thought they had a UK booking agent but that they had forgotten who it was at the moment and couldn't find their details! (Hope they remember how to fly the plane!)

However they have said they've booked us on the flight and we have to pick up and pay for the tickets at the airport. We'll do that when we arrive (not by Precision Air!) which is 5 days before we need to fly using the tickets. If there's a problem then hopefully that's early enough to sort it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.