Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Africa > Africa
Reload this Page >

Visa for South Africa requirements

Visa for South Africa requirements

Old Mar 12, 2020, 2:04 pm

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by jsnydcsa
But, just to be clear. SA technically does not accept the "added in" pages into a Passport as usable for the "two page" requirement. Some years ago (10+, at least), I had pages added to my passport as it was filling up. On a visit to SA, when the officer was looking for pages for the sticker, I told him I had extra pages added and he politely told me they couldn't use the added-in pages. I seem to recall seeing that elsewhere, officially, as well.

Frankly, I don't know if countries still do the added-in pages for passports anymore as I've seen more and more (including SA) offering "maxi" sized ones with additional "built in" pages.
The US used to add pages. I don't know if they still do. After I did that once, I switched to the higher capacity passports and have never needed more pages.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.