Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cost of Flights to Morocco

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2020, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Question Cost of Flights to Morocco

I am flying out of Nebraska and I have found round trip flights in November for around $1,100. Is this price expensive or affordable? I have looking online and haven't been able to find any information on it. I am not sure if I should wait to purchase.

Thanks in advance!
Old Jan 3, 2020, 4:31 pm

Without knowing your income and your typical expenditures we have no way of telling you if you can afford something.

Without knowing what airport you're flying out of, or what airport you're flying into, how long you want to be there, and what class of service you're looking to fly, if you want to be on a certain alliance, etc this question requires a lot of mind reading to even attempt to answer.

I'm putting on my mind reading cap and assuming you're flying out of OME and into CMN, want to fly economy, and want to stay between 5-7 days.

If that is the case then $1,100 seems steep. A quick 5 second search showed me this pricing for leaving on these dates - prices seem to average around $857 round trip:

But if you're feeling fancy and were looking for a business class fare, then grab that $1,100 fare asap, since I couldn't find business for less than $2,694 round trip

trooper likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 9:19 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
One quick comment - if you're traveling from the US to Morocco, you'll most likely have to connect in Europe unless you connect to MIA, IAD, JFK to a RAM flight that will fly you direct to CMN.

It may be worth checking flights to Europe (Paris for instance) as they might be significantly cheaper and book an additional separate flight from Paris (or the European city you land at) to Morocco, either with RAM or AF, or with one of the numerous low cost airlines serving CMN or RAK (often for less than USD100 round trip).

Similarly, depending on where you want to fly, RAK is only a 2.5 hours from CMN driving (if there is a significant price difference between both airport and you were planing on renting a car either way, it might be worth checking this out).
Old Jan 6, 2020, 2:09 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
$1100 sounds steep, though I don't know much about fares from Nebraska. See if you want to break your trip in Europe for a few days. Ryanair and other LCCs, as well as traditional carriers, have cheap flights down from France, Spain and elsewhere. Consider buying 2 tickets (just make sure you're aware of bag policies and other potential consequences).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.